The Divine Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Cataclysm

A Naruto RP: We Provide a large variety of paths that allow great customizability of your character of your preference. We ARE a mature site. If you think you’re ready for whats about to come to the shinobi world, pick up your Headband, and come register

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site has moved to; http://nindobeginning.forumotion.com/

Hey Everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruin

Ruin

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 am

Sorry it took so long for me to say hello and introduce myself to everyone. Kinda was burried in lots of stuff to do both on site and off, but here I am! You guys can all call me Ruin. Nice to meet ya!
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:51 am

Welcome Ruin, its a pleasure to have you here. No need for apologies in the end you posted which is what counts, glad to have you on board. Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Levi

Levi

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Welcome Ruin!
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Welcome to TDC Ruin! Im glad to be of service during your stay and I hope you enjoy it here :3
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Thank you everyone, for making m feel so welcome ^^ I hope I can keep up with everyone's RP skills around here. It's nice to bump into literate RPers and something a little more developed again.
Back to top Go down
Iyashii

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Welcome! =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Divine Cataclysm :: Shinobi Central :: Introductions/Goodbyes-
Jump to: