The Divine Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Cataclysm

A Naruto RP: We Provide a large variety of paths that allow great customizability of your character of your preference. We ARE a mature site. If you think you’re ready for whats about to come to the shinobi world, pick up your Headband, and come register

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site has moved to; http://nindobeginning.forumotion.com/

Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice
Admin
Dice

Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] Empty
PostSubject: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:01 am

The day was coming to an end slowly, casting red glow in the sky with the sun descending into the horizon. Around this time there was a ship carrying passengers to Mist country from fire country, quite wealthy individuals in fact. Amongst these individuals were two diplomatic figures to fire country, heading to the mist to discuss the recent infiltration of the hidden leaf village by Uchiha Unmei. The guards assigned to get them there were shinobi of chuunin rank, given that all of the Jounin ranked Shinobi had been sent on various missions. The people on this was were enjoying themselves, playinga few games to pass the time until they were to arrive at the docks. The arrival time would be in 2 hours, though the trip itself would come to a halt when a sudden fog arrived, encasing the ship and its passengers. From the fog 3 small boats would appear, using the fog as a cover so they could arrive at the ship unnoticed. These new figures were bandits, or sea bandits in which some would label ‘Pirates’. Upon reaching underneath the ship, all of them would launch hooks at the side of it so they could bring themselves to the top. One of the guards took notice of the hooks immediately while everyone else began to panic a little, taking out a note and writing something on it. It was a stating the situation in few words and requesting assistance. There was a nearby empty bottle in which he grabbed, pushed the note into it, and then flung it in the direction of the dock, hoping that the currents would carry it to the docks or a beach or someplace where individuals would find it. 2 hours would pass since the interception and the bottle would land on a beach.

Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:14 am

The little bottle would drift along the beach, little known to anyone, holding the lives and fates of many important indaviduals from Konohagakure safely sealed within it's confines as it made itself a nice little spot nestled amoung the warm sands of the beach, being washed over and over again by the rolling waves.

Something else on the beach was just as predictable as the waves themselves. Isonade had been up since the break of dawn, training with her sword. She had gotten quite good with it and each day intended on getting that much better. The mix of sweat, sand, and salt water gleamed on her blue skin as she was doing one last round of warm ups before meeting up with Sora for her actual assignment for the day. She was jogging in the sand. It didn't seem like a hard task, but anybody that tried it would soon learn that sand did not like being jogged upon. Through her exercise, huffing and puffing, she woudl come across the bottle on the beach and made a disgusted face, "Oh for Kami's sake," she managed to huff out before she stopped and bent over to get the bottle. "You would think that of all places, Kirigakure would know better than to litter the beaches," she said shaking her head as she picked up the bottle and aimed to toss it out. It wasn't until she shook it a bit that she realized something was inside.

She scratched the back of her head. It was probably some poor confused crab or somethign that had been caught up in people's litter. She moved and opened the bottle, expecting to let the poor creature out when instead whats he got was a piece of paper, "What's this?" She opened the paper and began to read it, when her pearly eyes went wide at the severity of the notice she held in her hand. never in all her life had Isnoade held anything quite so important as this little piece of paper which is real meant many lives were in danger and she needed ot get this to someone important rigth away, "SORA SENSEI!" she cried out before begining in a run like a bat out of hell through the village, kiccking up a dust storm of sand in her wake and dropping the bottle back on the beach.

words: 396/396
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:20 am

word count: 141

It was on this day that Sora was promoted to jounin level. a strong shinobi of Kiri and one who showed much dedication and loyalty to the mist. A shinobi of his caliber would be one that would be recognized many years to come. he had left from the Kage's tower after he was promoted. Proceeding out to just take it easy and calm, really unaware that Guppy was searching for him. Oh well didn't matter to him right now.

In the Council's office, the members would all be there sitting around and the Mizukage would be sitting there staring out the window. Speaking in a low voice, but the others heard her. "There late..." They knew what she was speaking of.

Sora proceeded through the streets unaware that the Guppy by now was running through the village screaming his name.
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:31 am

Isonade rounded a corner at almost full speed, skidding and unable to stop as she nearly ran over a couple of civilians before bolting forwards as she had just spotted her sensei, kicking up a dust storm of dirt and a wave of confusion behind her, "Sensei!" she cried out to him in a grave sense of urgency before lpowing right into him and tackling him ove,r the two of the going rolling for a bit before she finally ended up straddled across him and panting. She had never run so hard, fast, and long in her life as she held up the not, "Sen....sei...Sora...I...found...at...beach...Konoha...in trouble..." she managed to sputter out as she handed him the letter and slipped off of him in a flop into the dirt right beside him to try and catch her breath.

words: 145/541
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:43 am

word count: 169 | 310

Sora walking so happily and unaware of his impending doom as he closed his eyes a moment letting the rays of light hit his face. He stopped suddenly as he felt something wrong, he looked to his left and then to his right unaware of what this feeling was. Confusion mostly, though what was causing this confusion to come up, He began to turn around as he heard 'Sensei' and like a deer in front of headlights met head on with a Guppy. Thrashing and rolling upon the ground after the roll, Sora was a little dazed by it swirls in his eyes. Blinking several times as he looked up at Guppy. she began to heavily breath out something wrong with konoha, this confused him as he arched a brow. Blinking at the letter that was handed to him. "What..?" he stated confused after she got off of him, he would sit up in order to read the note. His eyes growing wide at the contents of the notes.
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:57 pm

The little kunoichi had finally managed to recouperate enough so as to sit up and exlain what happened, "I was at the beach, trainign like I do every day and then this bottle washes ashore. I was going to throw it away thinking it was just some trash, but I heard somethign rustling around inside, so I opened it. I expected to find a little crab trapped in there or something, but low and behold I found this note, and it looks pretty legit. I got so scared thinking about this that I panicked and immeadiatly came looking for you, sensei. What are we gonna do?" she asked with a worried pout and a slight droop of her shoulders her eyes wide in worry and anticipation.

words: 126/667
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:15 pm

word count: 96 | 406

"We have to inform the Mizukage immediately." was his answer to her question. He rose up to his feet and he looked at Guppy. There wasn't any time according to this letter, the condition of this letter that is, it looked like this paper was written recently. Sora looked at the kage's tower. "Come on, I'm sure the Mizukage would want to hear about how you found it." he stated as he took off running to the Mizukages tower. Of course with this being an emergency he would lead all the way to the Mizukage's office.
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:22 pm

She had only just caught her breath and had to off in a run again?! Well, this was a mattre of grave importance after all. She got to her feet and took off after him, dodging civilians, the look on her face quite serious as she tailed after him the rest of the way. She was no where nearly as fast as he was, but by god she woudl push herself to be as close as possible, and by the time they reached the Kage's tower, she woudl be out of breath and couhging again, but that didn't stop her from taking a few moments to try and regain herself before heading in quickly after him. This was a matter of most dire importance after all. She would let him lead the way and speak only when spoken to.

words: 139/806
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:55 pm

word count: 128 | 534

The guppy did her best to keep up, though Sora wasn't concerning with moving at a speed that she could keep up with. So she had appeared in the office shortly after he had announce himself. Looking back at the obviously tired tired up before he looked at the Mizukage. "My student was the one that found the the letter, according to the letter it seems like the representatives that were going to arrive were kidnapped."

The Mizukage looked over the letter and did't show any facial reaction's as she place the letter upon the desk and lifted her gaze toward's Sora and Isonade who had appeared shortly afterwards. "How did you come across this Isonade?" She wanted to hear it from Isonade mouth before she would decide anything.
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Isonade did her best to catch her breath once again, turnigng her eyes up to look tot he Mizukage. She had settled down some, understanding the severity of this situation. She nodded and bowed her head in respect to the esteemed woman before she began to speak, "Mizukage-sama, I was training this morning at the beach. I train every day there, but today I saw a bottle wash up into the sand. I was about to toss it out thinking it was just some litter. But then I heard somethign inside. I opened the bottle thinking it might be some little crab or fish trapped inside but found that note instead. As soon as I read it I ran all over town looking for Sora sensei." She then turned her head to Sora, biting her lower lip in worry.

words:139/945
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Isonade did her best to catch her breath once again, turnigng her eyes up to look tot he Mizukage. She had settled down some, understanding the severity of this situation. She nodded and bowed her head in respect to the esteemed woman before she began to speak, "Mizukage-sama, I was training this morning at the beach. I train every day there, but today I saw a bottle wash up into the sand. I was about to toss it out thinking it was just some litter. But then I heard somethign inside. I opened the bottle thinking it might be some little crab or fish trapped inside but found that note instead. As soon as I read it I ran all over town looking for Sora sensei." She then turned her head to Sora, biting her lower lip in worry.

Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:16 pm

word count: 243 | 777

Everyone within the room listened and the Mizukage placed the paper flat on her desk and she tapped it a few times while keeping a blank look upon her face. "Very well, it's just like you had stated Sora. From the condition of this paper it seem's like it happened several hours ago and it wasn't too far from here given that the bottle managed to get here the same day these representatives were suppose to arrive." The Mizukage stood up and crossed her arms still the expression on her face never changed. "With the situation as it is, if those representatives don't return alive then this could pose a problem for making connection's with konoha. We can't afford to send a large group either, so this is going to be a stealth mission for you Sora."

Sora nodded his head as he didn't say a thing. He just nodded his head and listened. "You are to head out as soon as you can. I'm sorry that we can't provide you with any more information, but check the near by ports for information." Sora nodded his head. "Very well, Mizukage. I will take my leave." He patted Guppy on her head before he turned around and left from the office.

The Mizukage looked to Isonade a moment. "thank you for finding the letter. You may head home now." After that the Mizukage would turn around and look towards a window that was there staring out.
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Alone? Sora was going to go in alone? She knew the risk of sending in a big group into a hostage mission like this but how could they send him in alone like that. He could be killed and the situation made so much worse! She looke dup to him with pleading eyes ot say or do somethign when he pat her head, but he made no motion, rather just left. She then turned to the Mizukage as she ws dismissed. She bit her lip again and nodded, giving the lady a bow as she turned to head home.

Her steps were short and slow, her mind racing and her heart thumping a million miles and hours. her imagination traveled to dark places of all the possibilities of everythign that could happen due to Sora traveling in alone. The mere thoughts made her shiver. Inside her heart, she felt a pain and in her stomach, butterflies swelled up like a tidal wave as she thought of her sensei never returning back. Was this her crush acting up? She did in fact have a crush on him after all, even though he was much older and her sensei of all things. her crus was a taboo and a love that would likely never even be returned anyways, but she couldn't help it. She stopped on the road and looke dout towards the beach, a frown on her full lips, and her hands shaking at the thought of him never coming back. Of her never being able to tell him. She had wanted ot tell him, even if the feelings were only one sided, and even if they were only one sided, she didn't want to leave him out there like that.

However, she was under the Mizukage's orders to go home, and she was only a genin, what more could she do? She took two more steps towards her home before stopping again. She had heard stoies, of how great leaders were great even fromt he time they were genin. The Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki supposedly mastered a forbiddean jutsu as nothing more than a ninja academy student according to legend. The Demon Momochi Zabuza also was rumored ot have killed all the other genin in his class on hsi way to becoming a chuunin. If they could do great things liek that, couldn't she? After all, some day she was going to be great. She was going to get Samehada back from Kumogakure and become it's new master. How was she going to plan on doing that if she couldn't even step out of line once to save the man she had feelings for? She grasped her sword on her back, feeling the leather under hre fingers and lettig hre thoughts drift back tothe day when she got this sword, her head band, and how she lept across the table and bit Sora affectionatly. "Hold on Sensei...I'm coming." she whispered before letting out another burst of speed and taking off back towards the beach.

words: 503/1448
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:56 pm

word count: 288 | 1065

Sora headed out as soon as he was able too. The Mizukage was right there was no time to waste so he had to get going as soon as he was able to. Of course, he kinda felt bad for Guppy that look that she had given him, he could tell that she didn't want him to go alone like that, but he was under the order's of the Mizukage, so he had to. He left without a word, which was probably a mistake on his part and something he shouldn't have done, but he was planning to come back , there was no way he was going to let himself die. Sora shot through the village heading out to the nearest port city from the village to gather info about these Pirates that had attacked.

Sora kept a strong gaze looking ahead, though his mind seemed to be thinking back to the village with the way the Guppy was looking, he was quite concerned about her and hoped she didn't do anything foolish. That she would just head home like she was ordered to. He was quite fast, so even if Guppy did follow after him, it would take her sometime before she caught up with Sora, but after a while of dashing away from the village, Sora stopped and gazed back before he sat down upon a rock and waited. Something didn't settle right with him. "The bottle came from the beached area... if I head to the nearest port I'd probably get told about the last ship that headed out. Give that this seemed to be from the representatives..."

He pondered and thought before crossing his arms. "then that would mean they were already on the way..."
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:07 am

She had been runinng so fast, she barely had time to think twice about her decision to disobey the Mizukage's orders, and she reached the beach in no time. However, upon her arrival, she woud see that Sora had been there and left already. She lokoed around in the sand for some sign of her sensei, finding vry very very light foot impressions where he had bene running and took off after them to try and follow him as well.

It would take her a good deal of running, but eventually she woudl catch up to him. Her heart was racing. Wuold he just send her home? Scold her for disobeying the Mizukage's orders? Just catapult her away? She them furrowed her eyebrows, she didn't care! She had set the resolve to help him and by god she would. Panting as she ran up, she would skid to a hault by him and offer him a weak and tired smile from all the running she had been doing today, "Sora-sensei...I...couldn't let you...go alone..."

words: 173/1621
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:27 am

word count: 183 | 1248

He already had an idea to where the pirates were located or at least a general area of where the attack was located at. But he still didn't leave giving it just a little bit of time. Footsteps were heard in the area and he turned his gaze to look at the one who was arriving. He arched a brow as Guppy came up to him huffing and puffing. Sora looked at her with a blank expression upon his face as she began to say that she couldn't let him go alone.

He figured as much, this really did seem in character with the Guppy and Sora would have been a little worried if she hadn't came. "You took long enough." he stated as he stood up from where he was sitting. Looking at Guppy he gave a smirk and patted her on the head. "Though you are in trouble, but for now lets get moving. Understand this though, you must listen to me Guppy, else wise I'll catapult you to the center of the village." and there was no soft landing there.
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:35 am

He was expecting her?! The shark girl blinked a little confused as he stood and patted her head. She figured she was in trouble and prepared for the consequences no matter what they were anyways, so his brief announcement of that hardly phased her, however she didn't miss the follow up. She woud have to pay very close attention to whatever he said. It wasn't for fear of the catapult, soft landing or no, there was a lot more at stake here. "Yes sensei," she said softly. She looked up to him to lead the way, and she woudl do her best to keep up. It seemed she was doing a lot of that today. After this much running she could only hope she woud get faster with it.

words: 129/1750
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:49 am

word count: 126 | 1374

Sora didn't take off yet, he wanted the Guppy to catch her breath. "Luckily for us, we won't have to go too far from here, really if you think about it, the only means for that bottle to have reached that part of the beach, would be if it followed the ocean's current, now which way is that current moving?" the water wasn't to far from them to see, and he smirked seeing the way it moved. "All we have to do is follow the current and we may find the ship they were on as they had to be already on the way. So from there we may be able to find a clue, and you can actually prove to be quite useful on this."
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:59 am

Isonade smiled brightly to him, having caught her breath a bit more. f it ws a swimmer he wanted, a Hoshigaki was the best thing he could have asked for, and isonade was an exceptional swimmer. "I will do my best, sensei. I have even been developing my tracking skills somewhat. I'll make you proud," she said with a firm nod before looking to the water. She moved up to it to watch the current a moment, "It's moving pretty quickly, so this Letter probably isn't that old to be honest. It's a strong current today," she nodded with a nod as she knelt down and took a taste of the water she had scooped up in one of ther hands, considering it for a moment. She seemed ot get quite pensive about this for a second before nodding to herself as she stood and turned to her sensei with a response, "There's human blood in the water. It's pretty thick and seems to have come from more than one person. I think a fight already broke out. I hope we aren't too late." She then took a deep breath, "If I swim in, I can track them all the way to the source of the blood. I can't promise it's going to be them, but it's the only lead we have."

words: 222/1972
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:05 am

word count: 143 | 1517

Sora watched Isonade use her sharkyness to track the blood within the water that carried within the current. The news of it was unsettling as he gave a sigh and crossed his arms. "This is what I was afraid of. Though for not we keep to the shore and following along the shore until the river opens up. I'm sure we will see the wreckage when we get close. I don't want you getting in the water just yet." he wanted to be safe and didn't want to throw Guppy blind into the water. There might be traps and such, but we were dealing with pirates, but something about it just didn't sit right with him. "Come on Guppy, let's get moving." he stated as he took the lead and began to make a dash along the shore line following along the shoreline.
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:15 am

She nodded as she dashed after him. her footsteps mimiced his though not as quick while the blue girl would occassionally lift her head to take a whiff of the air. Even outside of the wate,r she could smell the blood and could sense when they were getting close or far. She woudl tell her sensei from time to time as they ran how strong or weak the scent was, making sure to keep him informed if they were getting closer or further fromt he source, though she tried ot keep her voice hushed hoping to keep their presence a surprise as long as possible.

words: 106/2078
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:23 am

word count: 133 | 1650

Sora kept within distance of Guppy so she wouldn't trail too far behind him. She kept giving him word of whether they got closer or farther from the location of blood. Guppy was proving to be quite helpful, though when the water opened out Sora had stopped and he looked outwards. He pointed toward's Guppy. In the distance far away, there is a wreckage that could be seen just floating there. Even some of the blood that was in the water could be seen spreading within the water, random small bits and pieces of the boat could be seen drifting about as well. "That should be it." he stated in a low voice as he looked around checking to see if there was anything around that would be considered out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:16 am

The little blue girl smelled at the air to try and make the connection between the blood she had been smelling before and this wreckage as a possible source. She then nodded in agreement, "That's it alright, sensei," she responded, speaking low as well as he had. Now she had to be extremely careful. This mission wasn't just a game anymore, it now became life or death. She had led Sora right into the lion's den and now she had to await his orders on what to do next. She saw him investigating for somethign so she figured she woudl stand watch and see if they had been followed or discovered during their time running out here.

Her heart thumped seeing the blood in the water, was it one of the representatives? She hoped not, but there was no surefire way to tell considering she had not met them nor tasted their blood before. She could only imagine what would happen if that was a dead representative and shivered. She then got to thinking about the pirates that hijacked the ship. What were they like? If they were strong enough to hijack a ship highly protected by Konoha nin, was she really up to this task?

words: 206/2284
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:31 am

word count: 104 | 1754
Event Post

Of in the distance from the two Mist shinobis, would be a wreckage. A large ferry in a wrecked up mess of flames. the light from the fire could be seen from a distance and half the boat sunk down to the river's bottom, and bits and pieces floated about following its current to the shore. Blood littered heavily around the boat and faded out after it spreaded out as it too also moved with the current. some dead bodies were seen floating in the water and others just hung off the wreckage. there is no trap's just an outright mess of it all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]   Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drifting Floe [Closed, Event Ended]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next