The Divine Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Cataclysm

A Naruto RP: We Provide a large variety of paths that allow great customizability of your character of your preference. We ARE a mature site. If you think you’re ready for whats about to come to the shinobi world, pick up your Headband, and come register

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site has moved to; http://nindobeginning.forumotion.com/

Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice
Admin
Dice

Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] Empty
PostSubject: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:33 am

Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] LadyTaiyo
[Dream]
Waking up slowly out of her bed, Taiyo released s little yawn which wasn’t loud, but soft and somewhat cute. Next to her bed was A oddly dressed individual with crimson red eyes and goggles on her head. Taiyo turned to this individual and gave the sweetest smile someone could give even after just waking up.” Sister good morning. I missed you last night “. Hearing that, the figure would sit on the side of the bed near Taiyo.” Im sorry, I had to go out and handle some business. I wish I could have gotten the chance to sing you to sleep last night “. This person was none other than Unmei. Taiyo head tilted to the side and her expression changed to a worried one.” I don’t like you going on these missions. I know you’re strong but Im afraid that one day you may not come back to me “. Hearing that, Unmei would laugh a little, then tackle Taiyo’s body back down onto the bed, now with her torso above Taiyo’s.” You worry too much. Know this…I’ll always return to you. You’re the most important thing to me in this world “. Unmei lifted off Taiyo, with Taiyo smiling, slightly on the brink of laughing.” Alright Sister “.
[Dream]

Taiyo eyes opened slowly to the sight of white curtains partially around her bed though it was in view to those who enter the room. Looking to the side was a platter with hospital food on it, but for some reason she didn’t feel too hungry to eat. Today unlike the other days Taiyo overslept, waking up around 3pm. Her head motioned to the side as her arm reached out to pull the curtains back so she could view the window and the things outside of it.

Words: 301
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:28 am

Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] UchihaSetsunaPostingtopfinx

Uchiha Setsuna
Stamina: 4130
Chakra: 3630
S.Energy: 1815
Theme: Morning Visit

Setsuna had decided to visit Taiyo around 2pm today, he wasn't sure if he wanted to go, but he knew he was worried after that comment of interrogating her from the Jounin Seigen Nanashi and truly worried for her health. His main goal was making sure she had seen a familiar face when she woke, but he also wanted to get the information out of her without the use of force. He had stepped out from her room to go get some soda from the vending machine outside, of course he told his family before he left the house where he would be. The boy's eyes scanned the vending machine looking carefully for any selection that popped out to him" Maybe..I should get her something too..I wonder what she likes? " Not really knowing what she liked he ended up getting two different kinds that he liked of course they were both juices but still.

One was clenched in each hand as he made his way back up to her room. Of course he would try his best to protect her if possible, though it was idiotic to go up against the Hokage's orders, it was high treason. It made him rethink his motives, he couldn't become known as kind if he was put in prison, or made a missing nin. Setsuna turned to enter Taiyo's room after short walk, only to see her up and awake " Taiyo. You finally woke up. " He stepped in more and pulled the seat he was sitting in before up to her bed. He didn't know her that well so didn't make it too close just enough so that they could talk. He shown her the same trustworthy smile he had gave before when she was on the ground that day, it was something he had inherited from his mother. She had a way of smiling at you and making everything seem Okay " Hey look. I brought you some soda..Well not really soda, more like juice. " He placed the two on the platter beside her food, he wanted her to make a choice, either way he would be fine with whatever he got. Maybe she wanted to talk about something, he didn't know all he knew was she was someone he wanted to protect now.

Words :: 383 // 383
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Taiyo head turned from from the window to the door that led into her room. Coming into them happened to be a face that she enjoyed seeing, even not truly knowing who he was. Setsuna was her hero, even though he didn’t consider himself to be. A soft smile crept up on her face when he entered to deliver some sort of beverage drink of which she had never tasted before. Still after waking up, Taiyo was quite thirsty so when he placed the drinks on the platter, She reached for any one. It wasn’t in a quick manner, but there wasn’t much thought put into it. Taiyo grabbed the one on the right and brought it to her, opening it slowly.” Thank you very…for being so kind to me, helping me “. Taiyo paused slightly before she looked at the beverage drink. “ The people close to me…the only person I looked up to in this world wants to have me killed, and someone I don’t know saves me…life is so unpredictable that it’s scary “. Her tone was a little weak, but it was from a little bit of sadness from what had occurred recently. After saying that, Taiyo would drink some of the beverage.

Words: 207
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Uchiha Setsuna
Stamina: 4170
Chakra: 3670

He watched her hand creep slowly towards the beverage she preferred, in afterwards Setsuna reached in and grabbed the leftover choice. The juice drew to his lips as he begin to drink from it. Her words flowed into his ears as he drunk it, making him bring it from his mouth in on his lap. Setsuna smiled at her, while rubbing the back of his head " It's wasn't a problem really. We have this thing in our family. Be nice to everyone, till given a reason not to." He gripped his can a little, looking towards it " I'm sure anyone would've helped you up in that situation. " With that he brought the can back to his lips, it was good to see her talking and doing well. The boy took his fill of the drink and brought it back down " You're right, Taiyo. Life is unpredictable. You never know what's gonna come your way, or if your ready to take it on. " He held a sincere tone, yet firm " All you can really do is go with it and be ready. " The can sat in the middle of his lap, both hands gently gripped around it. He let a silent moment pass by before speaking again " Taiyo that woman's your sister right and she's an Uchiha. So are you one too? "

Words :: 221 // 604
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:34 pm

His words caused her to feel a little jealous of what he had. His family from what he said basically carried a good nature about themselves, something she thought so much of Unmei before. It just wasn’t right, that her life go downhill in such a manner. There were no tears in her eyes, but she felt like crying a little, remembering all the great times with Unmei. It was then that Setsuna asked about the linkage between her and Unmei via bloodline. It appeared that Setsuna got the idea that Taiyo was Uchiha because Unmei is an Uchiha. Her eyes closed as she nodded her head.” Yes, Im an Uchiha just like Unmei… though I can’t activate the sharingan like she can “. Her eyes opened, retaining the same color as they did when they were closed. It then came into her mind that Setsuna probably made such connection before, and her being an Uchiha probably being the reason why he saved her, though it also processed that he didn’t know her before then so he couldn’t have known so the suspicious feel left the girl, holding the drink in her hand infront of her over her lap.

Words: 200
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna noticed her head sink a little, her eyes closing when he asked the question. Would she show him the Sharingan or was she simply feeling down. Her answer came shortly afterwards. She had the Uchiha blood running through her, but had yet to unlock it's very essence. Setsuna looked down in his lap, smiling remembering the training and hardships he went through getting his Sharingan to awaken. Remembering the joyous yet disappointing feeling of hear Zack gaining his, while he hadn't. Feeling the intensity of his fight with Paper that caused his very own Sharingan to awaken, it was all amazing to him. The fact that him and Zack had they're awakened at young ages. When his head came up he held a slight smile , that gradually faded. Even at the level he was Mei was light years ahead of him and Zack. Her Sharingan constantly appeared in his thoughts, and that eventually lead to that men's face. It was pale and he held silver hair, his laid back stare hid in incredible amount of power and skill. His lips let out the men's name but at a low tone "...Seigen..." following that, a playback of his words appeared. ” She looks out of it. The Medical crew will get her to the hospital, and when she’s recovered she will be sent to the interrogation unit to extract information”. With that he returned to reality. This was bad, Setsuna had heard about how he interrogated people and it wasn't pretty. He looked towards Taiyo with intense " Listen Taiyo...I need to know everything that's going on. "

Words :: 267 // 871
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:34 am

Taiyo eyes was on Setsuna and remained locked on him when he said that he needed to know everything. She was quite hesitant on this because of the ideology of the Ninja world. Even to her current situation, revealing everything could put her at an even greater threat than what she was in. Setsuna had saved her life, and she felt a sense of comfort with him, but the case was no different from Unmei who she had trusted for years of her life. Her eyes lowered as she turned her head away from Setsuna. “ Im sorry…I..I can’t “. The already lowered eyes would then close shut.” I don’t remember all that much besides the fact that Unmei want to sacrifice me for some kind of ritual. I never heard what the ritual was for, only that I needed to be sacrificed for it. All I know is running away, and her hurting other people that tried to protect me…though not many tried to lift up a finger to help me…maybe 3 besides yourself “. Her eyes opened slowly, not really wanting to talk about it now even after explaining that little bit; not with Setsuna or anyone for that matter.

Words: 202
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:55 am

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna hands tighten while he gripped his pants ( That's not good enough. Taiyo I need more. Seigen isn't someone you want on your back. ) But it seemed like that was all she knew, she was in pain. He didn't want to put anymore stress on her but he had to say something " Taiyo. You don't remember anything are you sure?" Whether he really wanted to or not he was gonna protect her, it was weird but just as quick as he met her, he became friends with her. Maybe it was pity or maybe it was true care but he didn't want anymore pain to come to her. His head hung low for a moment, thinking of the trouble he would probably cause for his family because of this. He had made up his mind, he would spend the majority of his free time with her to make sure she was ok and be sure to check on her every day if possible. Setsuna lifted his head and smiled towards her " It's okay Taiyo. I'm not gonna let you become a sacrifice. Atleast I'll try with every cell in being. " He had to stop making promises , especially if he was gonna go up against opponents like Mei again. Still though thats the way he felt and he was never one to hold back on how he felt. he looked at her " Want me to get you anything"

Words :: 237 // 1108
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Taiyo nodded when she was asked if she was sure that she couldn’t remember anything. Of course this wasn’t true, but she couldn’t bring herself to go further despite the part of her that wanted to tell him. It was quite conflicting, adding the fact that thinking about it hurt her emotionally. She turned to him when he asked she wanted him to get her anything, her expression seemed to have maintained a cool composure, no longer distant but not really happy at the same time. She shook her head again basically saying that she didn’t want anything now.” Can you just stay with me ? “ That was all she asked of him at the moment, not wanting to be alone. In most situations, the company of another was preferred than most other things, and this was that situation.

Words: 140
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] NEWUchihaSetsunaPostingtopfinx

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna was a little shocked by her request. He wasn't expecting that from her, but when he finally took it all in he gave her a gentle expression " Sure Taiyo..I'll stay. " It wasn't something he was use to. Being wanted by someone so much, yea he had people that cared for his wellbeing tremendously but still never someone that wanted him. Setsuna sat in the chair, not really sure of what to do now " I wonder what Zack's doing right now ?" He meant t think this but for some reason he ended up saying it. He was pretty sure that he was off training one of the numerous jutsu's he was creating. It was starting to become his thing, maybe when became older they would give him a title like " Maker of a Thousand Seals. " or something like that.

Words :: 140 // 1148
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Taiyo believed at that moment she couldn’t feel more comfort than what she was feeling now due to the reply of the Uchiha. Right now what she needed was the presence of someone who cared, and someone that there was a remote chance of even trusting. Setsuna was this person now, though she felt a withdrawing feeling overcome her due to the incident. She looked to Setsuna with a curious expression when he starting speaking of someone, which seemed quite random. Now she was curious as to who this individual was and how was he connected to Setsuna for him to be thinking about him at that time. Maybe he was a relative or a friend of Setsuna. These things went through her head, hoping he would elaborate on this individual much more. Things seemed to be centered around her while they were together, so she would love to get to know him better, or things about him.” Who is this Zack ? Is he a friend of yours ? “ Taiyo asked with a curious expression, not wanting to make an assumption that Setsuna could have a love interest named Zack. Another thought processed her mind at the moment. Could a female have the name ‘Zack’ ?

Words: 208
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna sat in the chair, puzzled at her curious eyes. He had yet to realized he had said that loud enough for her to hear. Once she asked her question he was more than willing to answer. He had a strong feeling he could trust her and he had a feeling she trusted him. His expression resembled that of someone remembering peaceful thoughts or memories " Heheh..Zack..He's my older brother and best friend. " It was nice for someone to actually not know Zack as "Ace" himself. It was good to be asked about him " Zack's the reason I became a shinobi. He tend to push me to become stronger in a way that I don't think anyone else could. He's also a little a overprotective, at times superior and even more annoying smart." He took a deep breathe and let out a sigh "Lsten to me rambling on about my brother. " He smiled and rubbed his head catching himself rambling on about Zack " So were you originally from the leaf village. I've never seen you around the village. Atleast I don't think I've never seen you around the village."

Words :: 190 // 1338
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:09 pm

A little giggle came from her when she listened to this explanation that Setsuna was giving her. It sounded so much how she used to think of Unmei back in the past, having looked up to her soo much that it wasn’t funny. She thought so much of Unmei, asides from the annoying smart part. Taiyo didn’t have much if any annoyances with Unmei back then asides the few random moments when Unmei would slide into the bathhouse with a hairbrush singing and acting like it was a microphone. It was funny annoying, but annoying nonetheless. Just from his words, Taiyo developed a bright view of Zack, though with that view came some insecure thoughts that may have compared the relation of Setsuna and Zack to that of Unmei and herself. This was something that took its toll on her emotionally, though she did not display it in the least. When Setsuna continued speaking, Taiyo listened, and then replied with a shake of her head.” I can’t actually recall where I was from…Unmei at one point told me we were from here…but I honestly don’t remember this place at all. I lived in Night country for a huge portion of my life, everything that I rememeber “.

Words: 207
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Uchiha Setsuna

His hand motioned to his chin ( Night Country...What would Unmei be doing there. Was this after she escaped from the leaf or maybe before. This is alittle confusing. I probably should let the upper ninja's handle the thinking. My head hurts a little..) He looked backed up at Taiyo, it was ashame that Mei had done this too her. Taiyo seemed like such an innocent, honest girl. It saddened him a little to see her like this though he didn't show it in his face. He for some reason kept finding himself glancing over towards her, her face was interesting to him. It hid alot of emotions that she refused to let out " Well..Older siblings can be a pain huh?" He meant it as a joke not really trying to hurt her feelings. He chuckled a little " My mom tells me that I shouldn't compete with Zack. But my dad says a little sibling rivalry is good for the soul. I don't know who to believe. " He was leaning forward in the chair while looking towards her with searching eyes.

Words :: 182 // 1520
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:07 am

Hearing more about his family pleased her in a way, also helping her in seeing what was the source that helped mold this individual into such an heroic figure that he was . Taiyo saw him as such and really tried to understand it. A Loving mother that promoted no aggression within the household, a father that helps toughen them, an older brother whose a best friend and overprotective. To Taiyo it appeared as if she was missing a few key components to the happiness and good life that Setsuna had. She didn’t have any parents that she could recall.” You’re blessed to have such. No wonder you’re this person who would jump into danger for a total stranger…a mother to instill positive principals in you, a father to toughen you up abit, and a brother you know will have your back. The only parent to me was Unmei…she was my Sister, Mother, father…everything. She raised me and protected me my entire life, or what I could remember “. She rubbed the back of her head feeling a little awkward about what she just said. It kind of appeared as if she made Unmei to be her entire world, something that was true despite how odd it seemed.

Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:39 am

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna smiled at the beginning of her sentence it brought him happiness to hear it from other people. He always found himself forgetting what he had, until someone like Taiyo came along and reminded him of the life he had. His eyes widened slightly when he heard Unmei's name come up, it was the beginning of a sad reality brought to life. If Unmei was truthfully all she had, then this was all the more saddening. His eyes sunk to the bottom of his lids was she really, truthfully this heartless. Impossible. Setsuna stood up, his eyes kind and caring " Well Now you have a friend. Someone who will protect you. " His posture was a little leaning to one side as he scratched his side. He felt comfortable enough to be able to lift his shirt up to scratch his side and his hair at the same time " Heheh look Taiyo...I have comrades and because you're my friend. You have comrades now too. Don't think you're alone. " He wanted to add a little silliness to the the day, so he grabbed his bicep and raised his fist with a rather big grin " You'll be safe..Y'know I think I'm getting better with my speeches hehehe."

Words :: 206 // 1726
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:32 am

Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] SeigenNanashi
“ I don’t think you’re getting better with them. It’s the typical corny white knight syndrome that come over kids just hitting puberty…”. The tone was relaxed as well as the individual themselves who appeared at the doorway, leaning along the sides of it. His eyes was closed almost as if he was sleep, though they would open up moments after speaking the line. He had been here to retrieve taiyo for Interrogation, having given Setsuna a few days to get whatever information he could out of her, though he didn’t expect Setsuna to get much if any at all. Still he wanted to give him a chance to do what he could, and now that chance was up. His body motioned off the side of the door way to where he was standing up not supported by anything but his legs.” So…Did you get the information out of her ? “. Seigen asked Setsuna with a indifferent tone of voice. The mood of the room was something that annoyed him, looking at both Taiyo and Setsuna. Taiyo seemed to have recovered a lot since the incident, though her physical condition wasn’t all too much of a concern to him as opposed to her mental condition and her link to Uchiha Unmei.

Words: 212
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna lowered his arms to his side, hearing the distinctive voice of Seigen. It caused Setsuna's face to become rather serious compared to the one before " No not really. She can't remember anything. " He walked over to the foot of her bed. He stared at Seigen hoping that he wasn't gonna go through with the interrogation, not wanting to let it happen and his not wanting to go against the Hokage was conflicting. His fingers subtle twitched every now and then, it was hard for him not to show his caution when Seigen was around. He wanted to protect Taiyo from him, but how when Seigen was so strong.

Words :: 109 // 1835
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Taiyo’s mood turned by what Seigen had said, thinking it was rather rude of him to speak in such a way to Setsuna. This brought up aggrevation to the room, but then the words spoken by Seigen brought curiousity. What did he mean by get the information from her ? Taiyo wasn’t all too much into the Ninja thing, but she wasn’t know fool. She looked to Setsuna with a somewhat worried expression.” What did he mean by that ? “. There was a slight pause before her eyes lowered as if she was putting things together in her head.” Were you here…just to get information from me ? “. Taiyo asked wanting to hear the truth.

Words: 117
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Seigen looked to Setsuna and lowered his head while placing his right hand on it.” Oh this isn’t good. I honestly would like to avoid work as much as possible…but this is something pressing and something that can no longer wait. I’ve given you your chance to do things your way “. He lifted his head up again and looked over to Taiyo who now began to question Setsuna’s intentions, and whether if all of it was just to get information. Upon hearing the words, Seigen would answer immediately.” That’s exactly what it was. We need information from you, and he believed that he could get it from you rather than me…sadly he was unsuccessful “.

Words: 116
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Uchiha Setsuna
Theme: OverTaken

Setsuna turned towards Taiyo as she asked her question, but before he could Seigen had spoke. He made it look like he was only here for the information when had really come because he considered her a friend. His head jerked towards Seigen with a little anger in his eyes " I came here because I'm your friend Taiyo. It's true..I made it my goal to get information, but only because he was gonna interrogate you.. If I could get it out peacefully then they're was no need for it." The boy paused thinking of how this situation was gonna go, if Seigen took Taiyo then they're was sure to be pain for her and he didn't want that. His eyes glanced down towards Taiyo then back up to Seigen's lazed expression. To bad he didn't seem like the type to want to talk things out. His crimson eyes glared towards Seigen " Don't interrogate her. After what she's been through- " His fist tightened " I can't let you interrogate her!! I've heard of your methods...And they're not patient friendly.. Just don't" His eyes moved to the corner of his lids towards her. He hoped her opinion of him hadn't changed, but he meant what he said they were friends and Setsuna was gonna do his best to protect her. His voice remained calm and strong.

Words :: 225 // 2060
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:28 am

Taiyo
Stamina: 500
Chakra: 500
S.Energy: 250
Theme: Enemy Hall | Important Battle

Taiyo wasn’t sure on whether to believe Setsuna or not, for this could have been another act to extract information from her. This was something that should have been explained to her immediately, and finding out this way caused her to withdraw from everyone. Even though she remained in the bed, she scoot away from Setsuna as much as she could without falling off the bed.”Why didn’t you tell me ? You have your own agenda and make me believe that you’re doing it for my own good!? You’re just like Unmei! Telling me that she’s sorry and that she has to do this for my own good. I hate people that keep me in the dark! “ She turned to Seigen , not even knowing what was going to happen next, but she felt a great deal of hurt.” I was wrong to come here…all of you Ninja’s are alike. Full of deception! “. Taiyo tried her best to get out of the bed, but she had been in bed for awhile which caused her body to feel awkward when attempting to get up. She was quite fragile at the moment both physically and mentally, believing that Setsuna was just playing the white knight role so he could get whatever he wanted.

Words: 213
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:41 am

Nanashi
Stamina: 8,950
Chakra: 17,900 -> 17,850 [50 for Sand Manipulation]
S.Energy: 5,000

Seigen looked to Setsuna first, and out of all his words, only a few stood out to Seigen. “ You won’t let me ? You don’t have a choice in the matter. You’re quite an ungrateful annoyance…I gave you a chance to do it your way. Most others wouldn’t have even gotten that chance…and yet you failed to utilize that chance…and now saying you’re not gonna let me ?”. His hand risen slight scratching the back of his head, having a nonchalant look on his face.” Im going to do whatever it takes to get the information I seek. Unmei is an S ranked missin nin…a shinobi whose strength far excels most and to top that off she seems to be stronger some how…and you don’t want me hurting your friend so we can do what we need to bring Unmei in. Unmei came into this village, which was a bold move that most Missin nin wouldn’t do just so she could retrieve this girl. I’ll rather break every bone in your body and end your life as a shinobi than allow this to pass up. Now please don’t make me do this the hard way…”. With that, he heard Taiyo’s words as she forced herself out of bed. Since the Window was on that side, Seigen couldn’t risk her trying to escape so a wall of sand would rise up from the outside and basically block the window, making the room a little darker due to cutting out the light.

Words: 251
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:50 am

Uchiha Setsuna
Theme: OverTaken

-40 Stage Two Sharingan

Setsuna couldn't worry about Taiyo's words right now, he was sadden by how she reacted but right now Seigen was the bigger problem. He was willing to risk breaking every bone in her body and killing him. This had just gotten serious, more serious then he had wanted at the time. It helped that Taiyo crawled off the bed towards the window on his side, or else it would've been a hell of alot harder to protect her. Setsuna's head jerked towards the window as the light dimmed in the room, the sand blocked off the light and acted as a barricade to block anyone from coming in or out it seemed. The Uchiha boy's face tighten with caution, the adrenaline begin to pump in the boy's veins ( I always talked about test my strength more and more. Seems like lately that wish has been getting overgranted ) Setsuna took a step back, the guy was intimidating to tell the truth. His nonchalant persona , exempts a sorta powerful outlook to everyone else. The boy's teeth gritted " Dammit.." His eyes lit up with ominous hue of red that only his sharingan eyes could provide, with the distinctive presence of two tomoe residing within ( This is gonna be a risky battle..I'll rather not wait chakra right now.) Setsuna looked towards Taiyo hoping to say one more thing to her before the battle begun " Taiyo..I know you don't trust me. But please do me favor and....Stay on my side...." Those last words would echo out his voice serenely, before he turned back to Seigen " Ok Seigen...If you really want her...Then come..." The boy's posture had changed to a standing one and his eyes showed a sense of determination that hadn't been seen previously.

Words :: 294 // 2354
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:43 am

Taiyo
Stamina: 500
Chakra: 500
S.Energy: 250

After all this, Setsuna requested one thing of her at the moment which was for her to stand by his side. She wasn’t sure if she could even trust him, but at the moment given the circumstances, her options was quite limited. She felt the feeling of Setsuna wanting to protect her, which was a comfortable feeling even in a situation such as this. Taiyo closed her eyes as if she was really struggling inside, not sure on what to do. Her body would jolt slightly in the direction of Setsuna, moving right behind him. Only part of her would be revealed to Seigen, having that portion not behind Setsuna. Things were starting to get intense when the lights basically dimmed in the room due to the sand that was covering the window. What was about to go down ? was Setsuna ready to throw down with this individual who for some odd reason had an malicious feel emitting from his very body. What would happen if Setsuna were to lose ? Would she be subjected to horrible methods of interrogation ? So many things were riding on the outcome of what was to occur next, and Taiyo wasn’t sure if she was ready for it or not.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]   Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand Armarge [Closed, Event Ended]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next