The Divine Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Cataclysm

A Naruto RP: We Provide a large variety of paths that allow great customizability of your character of your preference. We ARE a mature site. If you think you’re ready for whats about to come to the shinobi world, pick up your Headband, and come register

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site has moved to; http://nindobeginning.forumotion.com/

The Final Project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ehecatl

Ehecatl

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:38 am

“Chakra. You all know what it is. Or at least, you better know what it is. I’ve only been standing in front of you for most of your young lives talking about it…” Came a stern, womanly voice that spanned over the class room, filling the atmosphere with a dreary lamenting that could only come from Nezumi-Sensei, the academy teacher for this part of Sunagakure. She stood in front of the class blackboard, a small stick of chalk wedged casually between her fingers. His auburn hair falling down either shoulder to mid back, oddly complimenting her unusually form fitting chunin uniform that she was seemingly never without. Taking in a long, annoyed breath between her light, tan lips and releasing a heavy sigh, she continued to speak. Face holding no expression beyond complete and unrelenting contempt for what she was doing. “Chakra, like I’ve told you a thousand times, is the mixture of physical and spiritual energy in your body that allows a ninja to perform ninjutsu and genjutsu. To focus your chakra you need to perform a series of hand seals. Can anyone tell me what they are…?”

A young girl’s hand shot up, waving about in the air as she all but flew from her seat. A wide, eager grin on her unnaturally cheery face as her black hair swayed back in forth from her swaying body.

“… Creepy smiley girl.” Nezumi-Sensei said, half gesturing with her stick of chalk toward the happy child.

The girl’s hand lowered quickly as she rose up from her seat, standing proud and taking in a deep breath. Eyes closed and nose in the air, she came aloud with the answer with all the confidence of a kage. “Bird! Boar. Dog. Dragon. Ox. Tiger. Snake. Rat. Horse. Hare. Goat!” She chimed in her impossibly high pitched voice.

Wincing from the terrible, grating sound of such terrible optimism, the sensei couldn’t help but solemnly close her eyes and shake her head. Annoyance and borderline rage streaking across her face. “No. You’re terrible at being a ninja.” She said coldly, the happy student’s confidence wilting instantly as she stooped back down to her seat, defeated and embarrassed in front of the entire class. “There is no goat sign. It’s ram. Bird, boar, dog, dragon, ox, tiger, snake, rat, horse, monkey, hare, and ram. Pretty simple. Anyway, that’s how you perform jutsu. Using these hand signs to focus chakra manipulation in the body and setting it up in the right mixture to produce the desired results.” Turning back to the blackboard, Nezumi began to scrawl an image of the chakra mixing in the body of a human sketch in chalk, sending an oh so disturbingly grating sound echoing through the classroom.

Meanwhile, in the back row of the class to the far left, sat an oddly strange figure. A boy, judging from his size and stature. Wearing a starkly different outfit from anyone else in the room. Something that appeared to be a pare of dark green pajamas, very loose around his body so that is resembled a sort of wool jumpsuit with a dark red sash wrapped around his waist as a belt to hold it in place. But perhaps most unnerving was the fact his face was hidden behind a white mask resembling a great smiling demon ghost that left none of his own features visible. His head and hair covered by a black hood that came down connecting to the mask’s forehead and draped down over his shoulders. Unlike many of his fellow back of the classroom classmates, this oddly adorned figure had his eyes, or what could conceivably be his eyes, fixated on the teacher. His left hand, fully clothed all the way up to a simple white glove, quickly scribbled down her every word. Captivated by her astounding stage presence! But it was not notes he was taking, oh no. A simple glance at the oddly dressed fellow’s paper revealed he was writing out in script format, and included literally every word spoken, not just by the teacher but the entire class. Or at least the words of those speaking that actually mattered to what the boy saw as the overall “plot” of the school day. Even going so far as to include brief descriptions of the emotions his teacher and classmates were showing.

“No no… That’d be silly…” The boy muttered quietly, seemingly to himself as he continued to scribble down the class happenings. Occasionally glancing around the room at the other inhabitants unless he missed something interesting to keep track of. Satisfied no one was being remotely writing worthy, his attention came again to the teacher, who was at this point finishing up her lecture on chakra control and the physics behind it. Fascinating concepts really, the use of chakra. But to the clown-like boy it was all repetitive information. Having been covered many times throughout the year already. “No… I don’t want to include myself…” He said again, softly as before, as he glanced over his shoulder, eyes fixed on empty air. Shaking his head idly he turned back to the paper, looking thoughtfully at it. “I’m not the actor, silly… But…” He paused, turning thoughtful as he gazed down at his little script. “Maybe someday…I’ll be the actor and not the writer.” He finished softly to himself, before looking up from his paper to catch a stern glare from over the teacher’s shoulder. Freezing in place, the demon-masked boy shared a long, awkward stare between him and his sensei. A clear and defined loathing seeping from every aspect of her being. It was no secret she didn’t like the boy’s little self monologuing or weird behavior. Going silent, he waited, captured in her estranged gaze before she turned back to the blackboard and continued her rant about chakras.

With a heavy, relieved sigh the boy tuned back down to his paper. Silently yelling at himself for bringing about her wrathful glare again. And yet, he soon found a sense of calm enjoyment in his work once again. Unable to be spirit broken for very long. In a quiet, near unbearable whisper the boy spoke, “Ah… Maybe someday.” As he closed his hidden lips once again, he quickly jotted down his name at the top of the paper, signing his work: Yoshi.
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:23 pm

In the middle of the classroom there was a rather small student that looked like he had gotten into a fight with a jeweler and lost. He had the appearance of a kid that might act up: he had shaggy white hair was covering part of his face, ears full of piercings, black face paint applied to his chin and even a ring in his nose! Just from his body language, it was clear this boy was growing quite bored of the lecture and increasingly restless. "Blah, blah, blah...would she just shut up already?!" Denbun quietly complained to himself as he slouched back in his seat. This was his least favorite part of the day, having to listen to Nezumi-sensei drone on about stuff he really could care less about. he didn't even want to be here, he was only here because his dad was forcing him to be. Just because he MAY have gotten a few of his facts mixed up, and spread it around the village...doesn't mean he should be punished like this. It was almost like his father was just trying to find someone to babysit Denbun while he was busy with work. He didn't care what his father thought, he refused to pay attention to any of this. He didn't need to learn about stupid chakra, put a stick in his hand and he could hold off the most angry of mobs!

Denbun was a bit of a social pariah in his class, he has already burned many bridges between his fellow students by spreading rumors. Nothing too serious, just the usual: extra toes, sleeping with the teacher, having both male and female genitalia. Everything was an honest mistake, or at least that was his story and he was sticking to it. He used to have fun spreading the rumors, he loved thrill he got when people would react to his juicy rumors. Alas, no one in his class believed anything he said any more...they were a bunch of babies. Denbun shook his head, making a bit of a jingling noise with his earrings. He had completely just missed what Nezumi-sensei was talking about. Something about a goat? Did Nezumi-sensei just say she loved to eat goats? Or was it that she once taught sign language to one? It must have been the later one, she taught sign language to a goat. Huh, that is pretty impressive. But why would she...unless....oh my god...Nezumi-sensei's lover is a goat! Oh boy, this is gonna be great! It is the hottest news since he unveiled that the local shop was selling human flesh. Denbun thought to himself. He couldn't wait for the day to be finished so he could start to tell people about this, what else did he miss while he was spaced out. Now completely ignoring Nezumi-sensei, Denbun's eyes scanned the classroom. His eyes stopped on a kid in the back of the class, he was always an odd one. Talking to himself, wearing a stupid mask. A real creep if Denbun had ever seen one. What was his name? Yogi, Yuki, Yami...Baka? hehe...doesn't really matter. And why does he wear that stupid mask? Is he trying to out do me in appearance?! Unless...well that would make sense...it has to be true...there is no other answer....He...has...FISH LIPS! It all makes sense now! That is why he wears that stupid mask and is always talking to himself...Yogi or whatever his name was has fish lips! Denbun's eyes lit up as he came to this brilliant deduction in his head. He quickly jotted down a few notes about these new rumors he was going to spread, and drew some pictures to go with them. A particularly ugly picture of Nezumi-sensei kissing a goat and a guy with big ol' fish lips. Quite pleased with himself, Denbun leaned back in his seat with a devious grin plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
kokuou Munashii

kokuou Munashii

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Up in the front of the classroom sat another young man, the tallest of the three, apparently in complete fascination to the lesson taking notes on the work once more, at least to those that bothered observing him. ~Damn that outfit is tight, all hail the genius who made that form fitting uniform. God I just love it when she takes those deep breaths, the sight of her chest moving that way is divine! Still she was older then my optimal choice in age, but she still makes a nice model for my artistic studies. Although strictly drawing a subject just does not have the same dynamic medium as the vastly superior sculpting techniques. Drawing in the third dimension still lacks the ability to observe the subject in the third dimension and touch the object from all angles. Paper drawings still remain flat and boring. Still I can not get away with sculpting the teacher or the other girls in the classroom, so I must work with an inferior medium of artistic pursuit. Hell drawing can not even explode properly, sure you can use explosive notes to cause detonations, but they do not have the same kind of flare, no deep resonating ring in the after effects, they are limited in size of the explosion one can get away with with a simple note, but if you can pack explosives into a sculpture, or dare I hope, someday transform the material used for the sculpture into an explosive compound or charge it with explosive energy, why then the size and quality of that detonation would be far vastly superior to that of a simple paper explosion.~ the young man would think as he continued his drawing of the teacher, as well as some of the other more attractive female students on a pad underneath the notes he had made the last time their teacher, Nezumi-sempai had told them about chakra nature, chakra molding through hand seals and how they were needed to manipulate the bodies chakra in order to produce different ninjutsu or genjutsu techniques. Yes he had been paying attention, and not just to the way the chunin uniform clung to her, he had learned long ago that while he could get in trouble for drawing his art in class, the best way to escape detection was to do it boldly and naturally. No one pays attention to the person who appears to be taking notes especially if they are sitting in the front row. It is always those that sit in the back or who look inattentive who are clearly up to no good.
~still this is rather boring. We already know all this, and there is nothing left to inspire me to make more artistic renditions of the people and things in this environment at this time.~ the young man would think as he flips back down the page as if he had finished copying down the notes he was writing revealing his name at the top of the paper, Amano Daikichi.

Words: 506
Total: 506
Back to top Go down
Ehecatl

Ehecatl

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:28 am

The lesson continued on, much of the class sitting intently and taking notes as Nezumi-Sensei continued her lecture about chakra. As she finished her basic lecture she turned back around, her dreary eyes settled on the stoic faces that made of her student body. “And that’s chakra…Can’t believe they actually made me explain that again…” She half muttered under her breath before continuing with her usual tone of strict boredom. “At any rate, here is the new part of the lesson. Every single person, even you bunch of hopeless wannabes, have a natural affinity for a certain type of chakra. As we know, chakra is divided between the five elements. Fire, wind, lightning, earth, and water…. And Yin Yang chakra, but you don’t need to know about that.” Nezumi stopped, her sharp gaze darting toward the young student from before who so hesitantly raised her hand up, a questioning look on her usually cheerful face. “And I swear if you raise your hand again you get detention…” Nezumi went on, her voice saturated with a threatening tone that brought the young girl’s hand back down to her desk.

Turning back to the blackboard she moved off to the side, beginning a new diagram, this one detailing each elemental symbol in a large circle connected by an arrow moving in a clockwise formation between the symbols. “Each element has a natural advantage over the other elements. Fire beats wind, wind beats lightning, lightning beats earth, earth beats water, water beats fire, and… Yah. It goes full circle.” She explained in her usual dry, bored tone. Casually turning back around Nezumi’s hand dipped into her pocket, producing a small strip of paper and holding it out so the entire class could see. “Does anyone know what this is?” She asked, glancing around the room.

A young bow in the third row hesitantly raised his hand, waiting for the teacher’s eyes to focus on him with a nod of recognition. “Um… Paper..” The young boy uttered, unsure of himself.

Nezumi paused, staring the young boy down. The boy sank in his chair, silently wishing he had never spoken up in the first place as his teacher’s gaze drove into him like daggers. “What do you think? Of course it’s paper…” She said, letting out an exasperated sigh before continuing to the rest of the class. “This is chakra paper. Paper made from trees that were grown and fed purely with chakra. As a result it will react accordingly to any chakra channeled through it. Just focus on channeling chakra into the paper and…” The small strip of paper in her hand began to sizzle and smoke, a light flame igniting at the tip. Quickly dropping the burning paper, she stepped down on it with the heel of her shoe to put out the flame. “If your nature is fire the paper will come alight and burn. If your nature is wind the paper will cut in half. If your nature is lighting the paper will crumble up. If your nature is earth the paper will turn to dirt. And if your nature is water the paper will become damp.”

The young boy in a mask watched the demonstration with an unusual level of interest, no longer scribbling away at his script, but rather actually absorbing the lesson. Intrigued by the small flame, a sense of excitement began to build up in the back of his mind. Elemental affinity was something he hadn’t known about, and it all seemed very exciting! -Oh! I wonder what chakra affinity I have… I bet it’s something refreshing. Like water! Or… I guess earth would be more useful. Being in a desert and all…- He thought to himself before quickly looking over his shoulder again. “Ah, yes.. My script.” He said quietly, turning his attention against to his previously neglected work. Quickly jotting down everything he had missed, and snickering beneath his mask at the humiliation of the boy who said it was paper. Eagerly, Yoshi awaited his chance to test his affinity, certain that the sensei was about to pass out chakra paper to the class so they could all determine their affinities at once. Every so often glancing around the room as he thought what sort of affinities the other students may have.

“Alright… Now down to business. As you all know the academy year is almost over. And that means some of you will be graduating and becoming genin, most of you will fail and have to do this all over again… Good riddance… And of course I get to actually have a life until next year.” Nezumi said flatly as he walks toward her desk, shuffling through some papers before producing what looked to be some very important documents. Turning back to the class, she continued. “But before that we have one last project for you… A group project. You’ll all be put into groups of three and given three chakra paper strips. You’ll then go home and determine your chakra affinities. After that each one will research your group will write five papers. Each member will write the paper for their own chakra affinity, and as a group you must decide how to handle the last two natures. The papers will be graded separately and then averaged together to determine your group score.” Clearly her throat, Nezumi turned her eyes down toward the documents as she thumbed through the pages, finally stopping on the proper page. "Hairyo, Kyo, and Kaho. You are group one. Tanrou, Areu, and Mira. Group two. Hisakata Yoru, Fuzen, and Sayuri, you three are group three…” She called out, reading through the names and those who were to be placed on teams for the final project. “And Daikichi Amano, Denbunsaru, and Yoshi, you will be group thirteen. And… There you have it. You got your groups and assignment. Get out of here, and remember to pick up some chakra paper from the basket by the door. Class dismissed.” She called out, the door in the back immediately opening wide as the teacher vanished in a burst of smoke.

Yoshi’s eyes went wide beneath his mask. A group project! He had always wanted a chance to work with other people. Especially those his age. Suddenly the already exciting prospect of learning his chakra nature became even more so. As the entire class rose up from their seats so too did Yoshi, quickly scooping up his things and putting it all away within an oddly bright colored tie-dye bag that contained his books and papers. His attention quickly changed, however, to scan the room. Eagerly looking for the two people that were to be in his group. -Denbunsaru and Daikichi Amano! Ah, I wish I remembered which ones they were… So many people in this class it’s hard to keep track!- He thought to himself, already having been seated closest to the door. Already taking a few chakra paper strips and placing them in the pockets of his odd clothing. Beaming with enthusiasm that could be seen even behind his eerie, white demon mask, Yoshi waited his teammates to make themselves known. His only concern was that they may not notice him standing so quietly by the door.
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:15 am

Heh, heh...now that is a detention I can get behind. Stupid teacher's pets. Denbun chuckled to himself, as much of a pain in the ass Nezumi-sensei was, at least she treated everyone like shit. Denbun was about return to his day dream when it hit him, affinities? Leaning forward Denbun blinked hard a few times, trying to wake himself up. What was Nezumi-sensei talking about, different element types? Pfft, if only she knew...sure it might seem like they all balance out. But whatever type I have will trump them all! The Denbunia affinity! I will go down in history for this! Wait...why is that paper on fire? HAS SHE BEEN TALKING THIS WHOLE TIME?! Denbun slapped himself in his face a little too hard, leaving a tingling hand print on his face. This lecture FINALLY got interesting and he missed it. Gently rubbing his face, Denbun tried his hardest to pay attention. What were the elements again?...fire...oooh that would be fun, imagine all the fires he could start....wind? Talk about a boring element, what will I sneeze on people or something?! Umm...crap...what else was she talking about? Stone...was stone one of them? Yeah I think so...but what use would that be? Stupid elements. Was that it? No she was talking about five or six....PAPER AND SCISSORS! That must be the other two....No no, that was in my arts and crafts project at home....it doesn't matter, I will have the best type EVER!

As soon as Nezumi-sensei mentioned the group project, Denbun let out a loud grown. "Awww man...." Realizing he said it a little too loud, he pretended to cough a few times then sunk down into his seat, where he remained for the rest of the lecture. He didn't care what Nezumi-sensei had to say any more, she just ruined his WHOLE day with this stupid project. It's bad enough I have to sit here all this time, now I have to do work at home?! And what is this stupid "group" idea...she expects me to work with people? As if...wait a second....Yoshi....was that the weird kid's name? I swear it was Yogi...eh doesn't matter, at least I can finally reveal his ugly fish lipped face to the world! Once Nezumi was done with her lecture, Denbun slowly dragged his feet over to grab some paper and noticed the masked kid Yogi, or Yoshi...Meh. Fish lips standing by the door. Denbun walked up to Yoshi, then just stood in front of him with his arms crossed and stared at him as if trying to see through the mask. "Oi, Mr. Fish Lips. You're on MY team...right?"
Back to top Go down
kokuou Munashii

kokuou Munashii

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:08 am

Amano continued to listen to the class, bored, until Nezumi-sensei finally got to the new part of the lesson, that every single person, everyone in the entire world, possibly even animals and other living things, have a natural affinity for a certain type of chakra, one of the five basic elements . His could be fire, with the ability to burn things to ash, or it could be water, that gives life to all the plants and animals of the desert, he could be drawn to the workings of lighting with its sharpness and volatile nature, or he have a natural predisposition to the workings of earth, with the ability to shape the ground around him. Nezumi-sensei also mentioned something about the power of Yin and Yang, but he had no idea about what that did, and she said that we did not have to worry about that, so he was just going to ignore it for now. Still Nazumi-Sensei continued talk explaining how each element was naturally superior or weak against another element and how that they, with the use of some specially grown strips of paper cut from trees fed only chakra, called vary imaginatively 'Chakra paper', that would react in specific ways according to what kind of chakra the person channeling into it had. If the person channeling it had katon chakra, apparently just like Nazumi-sensei, the paper would burst into flames and burn to ash. If the person had fuuton based chakra the paper would split in half due to the inherent cutting nature of the paper, if the person had Raiton based chakra the paper would crumple up as if stabbed, if the user happened to have doton based chakra the piece of paper would simply degrade and turn into dirt, and finally if the user happened to have a suiton based chakra affinity then the paper would become damp. It was all rather interesting, enough even to get Amano to stop drawing to listen completely.
Then Nezumi-sensei finally got to the main task at hand, informing them all that they would be broken into groups of three and take the papers to write reports about the different chakra affinities. Five reports in total one on each type and apparently the group would be scored together on the reports. As the sensei began to read off names Amano would begin to feel hopeful when a particularly good looking girl's name was called but feel vary disappointed when his name was not included as well. Finally his name was called, but instead of the feeling of enjoyment that followed being in the company of women, he felt the increadable dread of being stuck only with men!! well one man and one non-entity.
~What kind of crappy fate is this? Not a single women to brighten up the dreariness of the team?! I want this to be amended now! This is entirely too cruel a fate to suffer this. The one non-entity who was named Yoshi is a strange one, constantly hiding his or her body and face from people's view and talking to his or herself, still he or she was still better then the rumor-monger who distorted the truth at every point and spread lies and slander for his own amusement. Why oh why could I have not been placed on the team with Miss Kaho or Miss Sayuri? Or could I have even hoped for both on the same team?! No, now I am for no apparent reason being punished or tested by fate by being stuck with these two, soon all the other teams will laugh at my misfortune. SIGH! Makes me tempted to just toss down a string of fireworks and smoke bombs and escape from the window. I have not done that in a while.~ Amano Daikichi would think as he glanced back over at the door, where Yoshi waited in his or her strange white demon mask and the basket of strips by the door. ~Nope, need the strips first, anyway if I use that trick then it stops being a surprise. Darn it.~ he would continue to think as he stood up and made his way over to the strips to take a few for himself.
While he was doing so he could see and hear Denbun speak to Yoshi and start by calling him Fish Lips. ~Why is he calling him fish lips? Guess I should at least try to be polite to them.~
“Ok, Lets get moving and find a place were we can determine our chakra types so that we can get these reports done and over with. “ Amano would say from behind Denbun, looking down at them.

Words: 789
Total: 1295
Back to top Go down
Ehecatl

Ehecatl

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Standing by the door, stoically watching the many students as they flooded through the door, Yoshi awaited his teammates. Hidden eyes following each classmate out the door as he patiently awaited the first to come. Sure enough, soon a young man approached the strangely dressed, masked boy. An oddly short individual who’s face was covered in face paint and piercings. His whole appearance seemed strange and oddly off-putting to Yoshi, who couldn’t help but stare and tilt his head as Denbun approached. -What’s wrong with his face!? I haven’t seen that many rings since the circus. And face paint? Maybe… Maybe he’s a clown.- He thought frantically, quickly snapping back to reality as the short fellow stopped in front of him and addressed Yoshi as ‘Fish-Lips’. Pausing for a moment as the masked student tried to figure out what Denbun was saying, he drifted again to his inner thoughts. -Fish-Lips…? But… I don’t have fish lips.. OH! This must be one of those friendly nicknames I keep hearing everyone call each other by! I don’t want to mess this up. Come on Yoshi, think. You need to get this right to make friends. Just pick a feature and stick with it.-

Raising his right hand up in the air, adorned with the same long sleeves and white glove as his left, Yoshi gave his new companion a friendly wave. “Yep! I’m Yoshi. It’s great to meet you… Um… Shorty.” He replied, his voice unusually light and strangely androgynous. -Good job Yoshi! A fun and witty nickname for your new friend. That’s sure to get a laugh!- He thought cheerfully, before glancing over Denbun’s shoulder at the new arrival. A taller boy with an oddly green colored hair and soft, pink eyes. Yoshi’s attention fell fully on the new arrival as he spoke, and ended with a vigorous nod of recognition.

-Oh, look at that! I wonder if that’s his natural color… Okay Yoshi, you can do this. First step to making a new friend is to make them feel loved! Compliments. Compliments… I got it!- He thought to himself, quickly stepping around Denbun to arrive before Amano, positively beaming with a bubbly excitement at meeting new people. “Good idea! We should pick a place to go. My name is Yoshi, by the way! And I really love your hair. My favorite color! And you have pretty eyes too.” Yoshi announced cheerfully, his voice bounding toward the more feminine side of the spectrum as he spoke. -Great work Yoshi, you did it! You came up with a friendly new nickname for one friend to make him feel wanted, and complimented another new friend to make him feel admired. And people say this socializing thing is so hard!- He thought, his hands dodging behind his back to clasp together. His lower body swaying back and forth like a young girl talking to her parent’s adult friends. “I’m sure the three of us will get along wonderfully! I can tell already!” He chimed happily, his excitement somehow resonating from beneath his unusually strange, expressionless mask.
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Denbun stood there in shock with the thousand yard stare in his eyes, while the word "Shorty" echoed in his head. Short...Shorty? Did it just....No, no I must have heard it wrong...Morty, Corty, Porty, Thorty...NONE OF THAT MAKES SENSE! Denbun wandered off over to a window where he stared at his own reflection and fiddled with his earrings. I can't be called Shorty.... that is impossible. How could that FREAK get the nerve to call me SHORTY?! After everything I have done, all my piercings, the paint...my hair....it is all meant to distract people from noticing my vertically challenged body. How could a fish lipped, mask wearing, mumbling psycho dare call me....THAT word?! Denbun couldn't take it any more and suddenly screams, "I AM NOT SHORT!!!" His thousand yard stare was now replaced with crazy eyes, as he stood there panting heavily and muttering gibberish to himself.

Denbun storms back over to Yoshi and pokes him hard in the chest. "Now listen here you FISH LIPPED MASK WEARING FREAK! I am NOT short...you got that?! I am not short, I am NOT a Shorty and I am NOT...NOT....GAH! I can't even think straight right now!" Denbun then stared at Amano. "Great, I am stuck on a team with a pretty boy and a freak. What is up with your eyes pretty boy?! And that hair color of yours? What did you mess around with a plant or something? Oh my god....your mom is a CACTUS isn't she?! Just my luck, I am partnered with a Fish Lipped Freak and a son of a cactus..." He then started to pace back and forth in front of Amano and Yoshi as he continued his rant. "Now listen up you two, because I am NOT going to repeat my self....do you understand that? No repeating on my part! I am going to set the ground rules right now. Rule one! I am not short. Rule two, I am in charge. Rule three, you don't question any of my commands. Rule four, I am the best. Now as for this stupid project, I WILL find out what my chakra type is, only because I know it will be the bestest and most powerful of them all. You guys will probably die with envy at how sweet mine is. HOWEVER, I WILL NOT, and I repeat, NOT write any stupid essay on whatever these chakra types are. YOU two will write those essays, and I will get something to eat. If you refuse, I will spread so many rumors about you two, not even your own parents...or in your case" Looks at Amano, "Cactus, will look you in the eyes. Do I make myself clear? GOOD!" Denbun finished by glaring at both of his new teammates, or really... his subordinates, understood how things were going to go down for now on.
Back to top Go down
kokuou Munashii

kokuou Munashii

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:40 am

Amano Daikichi would watch in amusement as the short individual, with the multiple metal peircings and the face paint named Denbun seemed to square off with the equally oddly dressed and mask wearing Yoshi. Denbun in a incredibly poor show of team building relations started off with calling Yoshi 'Fish-lips'. However instead of becoming angry or objecting Yoshi instead chose to wave friendly and greet him as Shorty.
~This is vary amusing, probably better then some of the pranks I could think of.~ Amano would think even as even as Yoshi nodded in agreement to his statement saying that it was a good idea for them to go find a place to determine what their affinity was and to work on the reports they had to write. Yoshi then said that he really liked his hair since it was his favorite color and that Amano's eyes were also vary pretty.
“umm, why thank you?” Amano would respond sounding slightly confused. He was not expecting that kind of comment from one of his fellow team members especially from one of the unknown quantities of the classroom. Yoshi was still an unknown, unclassified member of the village. Of course this only meant that he was unclassified by Amano's standards, his own personal records transcribed onto ninja information cards keyed to his specific chakra type remained blank for yoshi's information. Most importantly on those cards would be sex, appearance, and if female the hips waist and bust of the subject. It had taken Amano several years of spying and some vary close calls to fill out most of the females in class and the more attractive female members of the village. The only reason why he had the male members of the village listed at all on the cards was because he was a completest. Always one who had to get one hundred percent on those games. That and its a more convenient excuse to say 'look I got non-female profiles and data files and not just the female profiles and data files of bikini and other scantily clad outfits. Honest!' of course. Sooo Amano might have been a bit distracted from determining information about everyone in his academy class. ~oh well. Hmm is there a polite way to ask a person their sex or if they happen to be horribly deformed or disfigured underneath? Even asking about why he or she wears the mask constantly is rather rude. Well it is not like it has the greatest of importance, I will find out at some point or another, anyway it probably is not a good idea to hit on your fellow team members, the chances of them dieing are always high. Still for curiosities sake I will find out eventually.~ Amano would continue to think.
While he was doing so however Yoshi's comment had finally registered with the third member of the team, Denbun. Causing him to shout out to what was left of the class that he was not short, while looking crazy, in his face paint and beginning to pant heavily and mutter gibberish to himself insanely. Then Denbun stomped back over to where Yoshi was still sitting and poked him hard in the chest while shouting calling Yoshi once again fish lips, to be more accurate a fish lipped mask wearing freak. And yelling some more that he was not short or shorty before gibbering some more.
~Wow, someone really has a problem with being called short now does he not? Guess all the weird piercings and painting his face funky colors was some sad attempt to distract them from his size? How amusing.~ Amano would think as he listened.
Then Denbun turned and stared at him and started to ask him questions because he was upset, calling him a pretty boy and asking him what was up with his eyes, and what was up with his hair color. Denbun asked if he had messed with a plant and then decided that Amano's mother must be a cactus.
“My eyes and hair? What is wrong with them? So I got violet eyes and green hair, why is that so strange when you can get people who manipulate the vary forces of nature at their whim? And that is not even biologically possible.” Amano would say even as he thought ~...Shorty has issues and if he continues to be a pain in the ass then...~
Even as Amano spoke and thought to himself, Denbun would continue his rant as he paced back and forth. He was going to put down some ground rules, that he was not going to repeat himself one. ~oh good, we only need to listen to this crap once then? Nah, we could not be that lucky.~ First, Denbun was not short! ~Yes he Is, maybe we should be polite can call him vertically challenged, but its the same thing.~ Rule Two was that Denbun was in charge. ~...eh, Shorty ...no wait I did say to be polite so it should be Mr. Vertically Challenged instead. Mr Vertically Challenged is not going to be in command him.~ Rule three was not to challenge any of his commands. ~Well too late on that, but at least he did not say anything about not ignoring them.~ Rule four was that denbun was the best. ~At ranting? Being short? Spreading lies? Being annoying? Oh I know, being a dunce! well at least the rules were short.~ after only four rules Denbun was apparently done with the rules and was now telling them what the currently would be doing, as Denbun continued the specifics of his rant.
He stated that he would find out what his chakra type was and that it would be the the bestest and most powerful of them all. ~...Bestest is not a word...~ and how both Amano and Yoshi would be so terribly envious of how sweet his element was. Luckily for them he was not going to write a single essay but instead was going to go get something to eat. ~oh good, I was kinda worried about that, I think Denbun is one of those who constantly fail so his report would probably have him writing about the element of sparkles and rainbows or something totally wrong.~ and then in the end he would top it all off threatening to spread all sorts of rumors that even their parents, or he said to Amano's amusement Cactus would not look at them in the eyes. ~cactus do not have eyes either.~

Amano would then consider Denbun's words as he clasps his hands together and allows his longer sleeves to cover his hands from sight, and quickly begins to form a series of hand seals. Boar, Ox, Bird, Horse. Once the seals were finished being formed he would clear his throat and with a smile say “One question please,” Catching Denbun's eye again, “um, What is wrong with your hand?” as he spoke he would unleash the genjutsu he had been performing and would point dramatically at Denbun's hand, on which a coin sized spot of dis-colorized skin would have appeared. ~Lets see how he enjoys the Iiya Eda Kataki no jutsu, this limbless foe technique! Let him cower in fear as his limbs begin to decay and fall off starting from that black spot!~ Even as he thought Denbun should be able to watch as the spot rapidly darkened and began to spread unless his technique was somehow ineffective.

Unfortunately for the rest of the class, they would not be able to enjoy watching this effect take place on Denbun's body. To them, his hands were normal and unmarked.

Words: 1278
total: 2573
Back to top Go down
Ehecatl

Ehecatl

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Yoshi smiled brightly beneath his already smiling mask, satisfied that his compliment succeeded in flattering the green haired boy. A true success in the socialization department. But the other kid, aptly named Shorty, was behaving strangely. Turning his attention over toward Denbun, who was off to himself looking out the window, Yoshi’s cheerful demeanor shifted to one more curious than before, his head tilting to the side as he pondered to himself what Denbun was looking at outside. After all, there wasn‘t anything interesting in the streets of Suna except sand. Lots and lots of sand. -Huh, I wonder what’s wrong with my new friend Shorty…- He thought to himself, preparing to walk over and ask what was wrong. But before he could speak up, the short pierced boy whirled around, screaming aloud, the sudden sound making the young masked Yoshi jump back, startled. “Wh-what’s wrong, Shor-” Yoshi began, but was quickly cut off with Denbun’s merciless assault of chest poking and rage. Stepping back again, Yoshi recoiled from the brutal tongue lashing taking place. Each loud word bringing a hidden wince of fear behind the boy’s white, emotionless mask. Culminating with the thunderous announcement that Yoshi was a freak. His ‘friendly’ nickname of fish lips suddenly clicking as a very unfriendly remark. An insult, in fact. Which made Yoshi’s frail little heart sink with a heavy feeling of dashed self esteem.

“I… I’m a freak..?” Yoshi asked softly, under his breath. Mind racing as his heart quickly sank into depression. Denbun’s lashing turning toward the taller Amano. Going so far as to call Yoshi a freak again, bringing another wince of dejection to the young, oddly dressed boy. “I.. I’m not…” He started, only for his voice to be drowned out in Denbun’s rantings of cactus loving. “H-he isn’t… A cactus..” Came another mouse-like whisper from the increasingly more hurt Yoshi.

As Denbun began to pace back and forth, Yoshi followed the miscreant with his slowly watering eyes, letting out quiet, almost unheard whimpers as Denbun began to announce his rules. Silently nodding to Denbun’s assertion that he was not short, despite that being clearly untrue. And saying nothing as Denbun declared himself the leader of their little team project. And again remaining silent as he declared himself the best of the three, once more dashing Yoshi‘s already dwindling self esteem. And finally, as Denbun lay out his plan to make poor Yoshi do all the work on the project, a tiny tear fell from the chin of his mask, Yoshi’s thin body shaking with terror and sorrow at having his attempts at friendship so mercilessly dashed.

But then Denbun said something that finally hit hard. ‘Not even your own parents will look you in the eyes.’ Yoshi’s heart sank down to the pit of his stomach, a loud, pouting whine echoing out from under the stoically smiling mask. Bringing his arms up across his chest, Yoshi sobbed and breathed, trying to hold back the tears as best he could. “I.. I… I don’t HAVE any parents!” He yelled, head swimming with an unbearable sorrow mixed with an uncommon anger. All but ignoring Amano’s trickery, his voice only half registering beneath the conflict of emotions raging inside the young boy. His leg reared back and swung in a sudden, decisive blow toward Denbun’s groin. “MEANIE!” Yoshi yelled out loud, bringing the attention of anyone else still in the classroom. Bringing his hands up to clasp over his masked face, the green-clad ninja student whirled around and darted out the room, breaking out into distinct crying as tears rolled down from under his mask.

The moment Yoshi left the room the entire class began whispering to one another, pointing and giggling at Denbun’s outbursts and coming to their own, likely incorrect, assumptions as to why Yoshi had kicked Denbun in the groin so very unmercifully.

“Hey, did Denbun just get turned down by the masked girl?”

“Yah, I heard Denbun tried to grab that creepy kid’s ass and she kicked him in the balls.”

“Did you see that? Denbun just got his ass kicked by that masked guy!”

“Well, I’m not surprised. I hear they’ve been dating for weeks and she just couldn’t take his jerk behavior anymore.”

And so the rumors began…

Yoshi ran straight down the hall, making his way to the exit, crying all the while as his head swam with thoughts. -Why was Shorty so mean to me!? I just wanted to be his friend and.. And he called me a FREAK!- He thought, finally making his way out of the school and slowing to a stop out in the sandy streets. A powerful gust sending a whirl of sand around the masked, crying figure. “I’m not a freak… I’m not!” He yelled through his sobbing, another powerful gust knocking the young Yoshi down on his ass. Sitting down in the deep sands, Yoshi slouched, emotionally beaten and depressed at how terribly his first attempt to make friends in the village of the sands went. His left hand sliding up under his mask to wipe away the tears as he slowly began to settle, taking in a few deep, calming breaths and shudders. “N-no… That’d be mean…” he said softy to seemingly no one around, hidden eyes fixated on the sandy ground. Silently nodding to nothing in particular as if someone were speaking to him. “No… I… I need to be nice… It’s not his fault I’m so weird…”

Sitting there in the sand a bit longer another powerful gust blew in, covering the boy from head to toe in a hefty coating of golden grains. With another heavy sigh, little Yoshi nodded his head in recognition, though what he was nodding toward remained unseen. “Thanks… I… I know I’m not ugly, Yottsu-chan… But it’s nice to hear someone else tell me that once in a while…” He said finally, looking up and to the side at what seemed to be simple, empty air. “You’re my best… And only friend, Yottsu-chan.”
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Denbun glanced down at his hand confused by his subordinate's comment and noticed the strangely discolored skin. "What the...?" Seeing the color start to slowly spread, he gently picked at the discoloring, only to have the flesh peel off. Fear and rage gripped Denbun as he realized his hand was starting to rot. Enraged, Denbun grabbed Amano by the collar with his now quickly discoloring hand and screamed in Amano's face "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!" Screaming so hard Denbun's face became flushed red, and small specks of spittle sprayed Amano's face. Raising his other fist back ready to strike Amano down, he paused completely seized up in terror as he saw the flesh peeling and dripping off of his other hand. "This can't be..." Denbun muttered to himself in defeat. Denbun let go of Amano and held his arms in front of him so he could have a better look. By this point hands were nothing more than rotten stubs, with the occasional odd bit of bone prodding out of the disfigured mess. His forearms were not doing any better as the flesh rapidly fell off in meaty chunks landing with wet slaps onto the floor. Denbun glanced up at Amano, his eyes no longer showing signs of fear but rather filled with hate and disgust, "If I survive this..." he says in a quiet authoritative tone filled with confidence, "...I'm going to kill you."

The dramatic intensity of the situation was suddenly interrupted by the cry of Yoshi as he screamed about his parents, or rather lack of. Denbun spun sideways to face Yoshi causing the what was left of his rotting arms to rip off and fall to the floor. "WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR PARENTS WHEN MY ARMS ARE ROTTTING OF--" Denbun was cut off by the sudden impact Yoshi's foot and his groin, causing Denbun let out an ear splitting cry that could only be described as a mixture of a young girl screaming and a man being stabbed to death. Collapsing to the ground, grabbing his groin and rolling around fighting to stay conscious as excruciating pain throbbed through his groin. Wait...he was GRABBING HIS GROIN! Through watering eyes Denbun glanced down to see two perfectly normal arms and hands applying pressure to the violated groin. A smile crept across Denbun's face as he let out an awkward sound that was a cross between sobs of pain and a mad man's laughter. It all made sense now, Nezumi-sensei had described something about this before in class, what was it called? Ginjutsu... Ganjutsu... GENJUTSU! Maybe that was it... Something about illusions, or deception, I can't remember. But I think it was all fake, this stupid, green haired, insubordinate son of a bitch, DARED use something like that on his LEADER?! He was going to pay, and he was going to pay dearly for this arrogant act... But Denbun couldn't be bothered with this right now, the masked green kid had left after calling him a Meanie, but that didn't bother him one bit. What really mattered to Denbun was the quiet sound of rumors being spread about the situation. Denbun had dealt with rumors long enough to know the danger of leaving rumors alone. Slowly rising to his feet Denbun limped over to the other academy students, the pain had subsided for the most part, now just a slow throb in his groin.

"Listen here you lot of rumor mongers! I did NOT get dumped by that mask wearing slut, I dumped her! She was totally a freak and into some kinky stuff that would even cause that pervert Amano to blush. Who is totally gay if you didn't know." Denbun explained matter of factly, "But don't worry ladies, I am free and available now. Plus that masked slut just got in a lucky shot, I wasn't even looking. Really quite the cheap shot if you ask me, and I am NOT the perverted type like Amano who gropes girls for his own pleasure...I am far more of a classy fel--AHH!" While Denbun was trying to look cool, he accidentally tripped over his own feet and went crashing face first into one of the more attractive female students. Instinctively he put his hands out in front of him to brace for the fall, however, there seemed to be the bust of the particularly pretty student between himself and the floor. Denbun instantly turned a bright shade of red as he blushed realizing his mistake. This was his first time getting to feel a female's breast and without thinking he gave them two light squeezes before letting go. The girl let out a scream and struck Denbun across the face with a hand that moved at what appeared to be the speed of light sending him tumbling to the floor, resulting in his notes falling to the floor. One of the on looking students picked up the notes and started to read them:

"Yoshi has fish lips? Is that why that kid wears a mask?"

"Don't believe it, we are talking about Denbunsaru after all... he isn't exactly a reliable source..."

"But wasn't he dating that girl? I mean, you would think he would have seen her face after all."

"What else is in there?"

Then another student grabbed it from the first kid:

"Ooooo Nezumi-sensei is dating a goat..."

"I am dating what?" Chimed in Nezumi-Sensei who had seemed to appear out of no where behind the student with Denbun's notes. Apparently due to all the commotion Nezumi-Sensei had returned to the classroom to kick the students out, only to walk in just in time to hear the announcement. "Give me that!" She snapped ripping the notes out of the students hands. Looking over the notes, and seeing his depiction of what she looked like along with her goat girl boyfriend, she walked over to Denbun who was still on the ground. "I waste all of that time trying to teacher you little brats, and this is all you take away from my lesson?" she said in a calm but terrifying tone.

Ignoring the sharp throbbing in his face from the slap, Denbun tried to crawl back but she continued to tower over him, "I... umm... errr... you see...." he stammered on backing into a wall. "You know I love you right Nezumi-sensei...? Heh heh heh? PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" He screamed as he jumped to his feet and made a mad dash to the door ignoring all the students as they laughed and talked among themselves about how Denbun had a crush on the Nezumi-sensei.

Running for his life and not paying attention to where he was going, Denbun just hoped he would make it out of the school alive. "Oh god. Oh god. OH GOD!" Was all he could managed to scream as he ran on, failing to notice Yoshi sitting in his way, he crashed right into Yoshi's back falling over in a heap of dust. As the dust settled, Denbun wiped his eyes and saw what stopped his escape. "It was YOU!" he screamed pointing at Yoshi.
Back to top Go down
kokuou Munashii

kokuou Munashii

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:42 am

Clearly Yoshi had not fully understood what it meant when he called Denbun Shorty, and despite the mask Amano could almost feel the confusion and surprise radiating from him. Amano could almost imagine the look on the face behind the mask, and it was not happy as Denbun began to rage at him. Amano could visibly watch as he wilted underneath the brutal tongue lashing. If for nothing else Amano enjoyed placing the genjutsu on Denbun simply for what was taking place especially when Denbun brought up the remark about how both his and Yoshi's parents would not look them in the eye, to which Yoshi burst out the bomb that he did not have any parents.
At that point Amano released the genjutsu that would cause his limbs to apparently melt. Quickly panic would set in for denbun as he observed his flesh beginning to peel from his bones and would make him start to scream demanding to know what Amano had done to him. Then panic would eventually turn to anger and Denbun would then say that if he survived this that he would kill Amano.
~hmm well, what do you know my third death threat. Yay! At least her does not panic completely.~ he would think sarcastically as he watched Denbun yell at Yoshi about who cares if his parents were dead. It was at this point that Yoshi then moved his foot back and delivered a powerful kick into Denbun's groin while he was trapped under the illusion Amano has cast on him. While he did so he shouted that Denbun was a Meanie and would then begin to run away. Behind him the rest of the class that had stayed back to observe this would begin to talk, causing rumors to fly around the room as to what was really going on.
As soon as he was able to breath and stand Denbun was quick to speak out against the rumors saying. That Yoshi was a mask wearing slut and that he dumped her. A freak that was into really kinky stuff that was suppose to make a pervert like himself blush. ~oh really? That would be interesting, however you do not say such things about your teammates no matter the truth and I was not aware that Yoshi's gender was known, probably not true however.~ Amano would think as he continued to listen to what denbun speak. He continued saying that He, Amano Daikichi, was gay! Only to contradict himself by saying that he was was the perverted type who liked to grope girls for his own pleasure. ~huh? I..I am gay? Did he just say that I was gay? I am gay yet I am the perverted type who likes groping girls for my own pleasure? What the hell does he think my sexual preference is? Because that does not make any sense at all!~ Amano would think as dunbun stated that. ~Sure I enjoy fondling and running my hands across a woman's body, but I assure you that the pleasure is mutual in all cases! I am vary chivalrous when I can be so! And oh Minmei-chan is not going to be happy about that.~ Amano would think as he watched Denbun stumble, and trip over his own feet. This normally would not be too much of a problem except he tripped directly into Minmei, one of the more attractive female students of their age and class. Denbun of course did the automatic thing of reaching forward to try and help break his fall, only to grab onto the first thing that he could, her well shaped chest. ~Now he probably could have rescued himself from what was about to happen except that his hands would contract twice in quick order giving the luscious pair a squeeze, the bastard. So its no surprise that she just hit him ha!~ Amano would think as he watched. She would lash out with a great right punch knocking Denbun to the ground and causing his papers to scatter across the ground, those papers were soon to be revealed notes on different rumors Denbun had written, as several of the students picked them up and started to read them.
It was at this point that Amano got bored and decided that it was about time to leave yet even as he turned to leave he heard the last of the rumors about Nezumi-sensei dating a goat. ~...What?!~ causing his to turn back around and look, it was then that he saw Nezumi-Sensei appear and scared Denbun enough that he said that he loved her and then ran blindly past him down into the street.
“...Ara, Ara, Ara. This team must be a test of fate, I just wish that Fate did not have such a sick sense of humor.” Amano would say with a sigh as he followed at a more leisurely pace. Once out on the street he would look around to see where the shorty and the mask wearing person had gone. Luckily they were not too far away, unfortunately Denbun was already once again appearing to be a asshole to poor pathetic Yoshi. “This is not good for my happy and positive attitude.” Amano will say as he takes deep breaths to try and calm himself and not let scenes of violence break into the surface of his calm.

Words: 900
Total: 3473
Back to top Go down
Ehecatl

Ehecatl

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:29 am

After a short while of sitting down and calming his nerves, the young Yoshi slowly climbed to his knees, preparing to stand up with out of nowhere an all too familiar short figure came running out of the academy entrance. His incredibly short legs sending Denbun crashing into the bent over Yoshi, sending the pair crashing back down into the sandy earth. Dust and sand flying up into the air in a great big cloud that concealed both from view.

As the sand cloud settled, Yoshi and Denbun’s form became visible on the ground, Denbun having fallen on his rear and little Yoshi bent over with his head buried neck deep in the hot sand. Yells and screams of horror muffled by the sand as his clothed arms flailed about wildly, desperately grasping for air to no avail. Finally forcing his head out from the sands, Yoshi coughed and gasped, sand blasting out the mask’s mouth piece and pouring out the eye sockets like tears of earth. “Blah.. Eck…” He muttered, quickly shaking his head wildly to shake the sand off his masked form. As he re-acclimated himself to the surface world, yet another familiar sensation came over him. The nerve piercingly grating voice of the boy who had so viciously assaulted him. “What do YOU want!?” Yoshi shouted, arms crossing across his chest defensively, his blank, eyeless mask staring at Denbun with an unnervingly expressionless façade that, combined with his defensive body language, made him all around come off as far more creepy than the young boy likely intended. “Never mind,” Yoshi insisted before Denbun could respond, “I don’t want to talk to you! You’re a meanie head and you yelled at me!” Yoshi finished, quickly turning his masked face away from Denbun with a light, and oddly feminine, “Hurmph.”
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Denbun got to his feet and dusted himself off, getting creeped out by the big baby Yoshi. Once he was cleaned up to his low level of standards, he looked at his two teammates. "God, you two are the worst teammates EVER! Jeezum, how will we ever get anything done...when one of us is just a big cry baby. Waaaah my parents are dead, waaaah you're a meanie....and the other one is just putting illusions on us like a big douche. HOW WILL WE EVER GET THIS STUPID ASSIGNMENT DONE?!" As he finished he threw his arms up in despair and stormed off mumbling to himself. Finally coming to some sort of conclusion he walked up to Yoshi and glared at him for a few seconds, "I'm sorry your parents were stupid and died. Now do you have something you want to say to me?!"
Back to top Go down
kokuou Munashii

kokuou Munashii

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Amano Daikichi would listen and watch with a sigh ~No, this is not good for my happy and positive attitude at all. Well i guess there is only one thing i can do at a time like this.~ Amano would think as he reached into a bag he carried slung over his shoulder for his class papers, his art drawings and whatever else he usually carried around on a daily basis. Today his bag contained something else that was not school related, and something that he had been playing for a few days on. reaching into the bag Amano would pull out the Nin-station, Nano Genesis X portable. a hand held gaming system that played all sorts of state of the art games currently he was playing a new game in his favorite genre of games.
"Hitokage Adventures: Akkiko's Temptation" was the first of a popular H-game combat dating simulation series that forced the hero Suna Anbu Love ninja Hitokage against the mighty and evil forces of the illusionist wizard Shinsei Yamabushi in his quest to recover Princess Akkiko of the Desert kingdom before the horrible villain can use his powers to destroy her self esteem and make her dependent on his twisted love, making her lost to the hero forever! Along the way our hero Hitokage must also rescue twelve special shrine maidens from the clutches of Shinsei Yamabushi's monstrous puppet lords before they are ruthlessly despoiled, and then undergo a special ritual with the shrine maidens so that he can absorb their pure spiritual essence and love in order to gain the power to defeat his enemy!
Starting his game Amano Daikichi will begin to play, even as he walked over to the two who were suppose to be his teammates on this assignment and would call to them saying "..If your going to fight you have until i defeat this boss and reach the next save spot, then i am just going to leave and do the project myself. I can not spend the entire day fooling around, Maki-chan said that she would model for me today, and i Will Not Miss That, ok? Good." He would say smiling even though he was not looking up from his screen.

Words: 375
Total: 3848
Back to top Go down
Ehecatl

Ehecatl

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Yoshi’s body tensed, shoulders shaking as Denbun made his little speech. Calling Yoshi a cry baby and making his loud baby noises. Bubbling with an unseen rage, Yoshi stood up, dusting his baggy pants off, all the while listening to Denbun’s taunting. His mind was racing, thoughts running about in a wild storm of emotional discomfort. “No… That’d be really… Really mean…” He said under his breath, masked eyes staring at the empty air before him. As if some invisible entity was talking to him, and from his reactions the invisible figure wasn’t giving Yoshi very good advise.

“Actually… M- Maybe you have a point..” He finally muttered, voice cracked and tone dangerously dark. Whirling around, Yoshi extended his right hand, fist balled up to deliver a decisive punch toward Denbun’s insulting jaw. Should it connect Yoshi would stand in his, fuming angrily as he stared down at Denbun with his empty, expressionless masked visage. “You’re just horrible!” Yoshi wailed, stomping his foot in the sandy earth. “I just wanted to make friends! I didn’t insult you, call you names, and make fun of your family!”
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Denbun woke up on the ground, blinking a few times. He didn't realize what happened, the last thing he could remember was the strange masked boy Yoshi talking to himself and just as he was about to make a remark about it....there was a flash of green and he was waking up on his ass. A strange metallic taste filled his mouth as his vision blurred in and out of focus a few times. " What the...." Denbun raised himself to his feet, standing on swaying legs. The punch had taken him completely by surprise, unable to brace himself he took the full force of the blow and was rendered unconscious for a brief second. He tried to take a step but stumbled a little bit, so he sat down. For some reason his jaw was killing him, and he had an ever increasing odd taste in his mouth. Wiping his chin, he looked at his wrist and saw it was smeared with blood. With his vision still trying to focus, and feeling like his head was spinning, Denbun tried his best to look at his allies. "wha.....What happened to me? Did, did...Nezumi-Sensei finally catch me? I think I need to..." Before he could finish, Denbun fell over backwards and stared up at the sky as the buildings seemed to spin around him
Back to top Go down
kokuou Munashii

kokuou Munashii

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:45 am

'MIND RAPE!!!'
'Oh NO, Hitokage! Save us!!!'
'Damn you!!! Shinsei Yamabushi!!! NOOO!"
Amano's game will chime after the sounds of the boss battle finished playing and the music changed to the sound of a game over. Quickly moving the controller around and selecting the reload button, but not yet starting, Amano would look down at Denbun laying on the ground from where he had been punched in the face by the Wrath of Yoshi. The attack on Denbun was surprisingly enough out of character for how Yoshi had been acting so far that it had caused him to lose an easy battle he should have won.
~Damn, guess i got to reevaluate him....her.. whichever. I was not expecting that, but can not say i am really sorry to see that happen. Too bad Yoshi seems too upset, I would say yes probably and lie about what happened to preserve the harmony of the event, but i do not see that happening.~ Amano would quickly think before speaking out loud to his teammates.
"Nope, Nezumi-sensei is still probably looking for you, but do not worry, you still deserved what happened, it was actually quite inspiring to watch, even if it made me lose the game i was playing. Anyway maybe we should see about completing this task, considering this is probably a team work building exorcise, and possibly we might even be stuck working together officially as a team after graduating we should at least attempt to get along, ....with me as the leader to make things easier, ok? good." Amano would say with a nod and a smile, taking advantage of Denbun's head injury to possibly get him to agree with what he just said before he realized it. Pausing for a moment Amano would turn to Yoshi and ask "Hey you alright now? That must have hurt."

Words: 310
Total: 4158
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Project   The Final Project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Divine Cataclysm :: Shinobi World :: Wind Country-
Jump to: