The Divine Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Cataclysm

A Naruto RP: We Provide a large variety of paths that allow great customizability of your character of your preference. We ARE a mature site. If you think you’re ready for whats about to come to the shinobi world, pick up your Headband, and come register

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site has moved to; http://nindobeginning.forumotion.com/

Dirty Little Secret

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paper
Admin
Paper

Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Word count: 85 | 1314

Sora looked to Shiki and he grumbled as he patted Shiki on the head and gave a smirk. "we can get back to what he needs at anytime." He looked to Guppy who was still walking away, his eyes narrowed as he tapped the ground. "Catapult." he uttered as the all so familiar feeling of the surging energy forming underneath the Guppy and then firing off and sending her through the sky. Positioned correctly so that if she landed it would be in the water.
Back to top Go down
kokuou Munashii

kokuou Munashii

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:52 am

Shiki Could tell that something was bothering Isonade-Sempai yet he did not know what to say or do to try and help. ~I should have just stayed out of the way for a little while longer, I was interrupting when i showed up, i should have realized it and just left or come back another time. Hopefully Sora-sensei can help fix this~ even as he thought this he felt Sensei pat him on his head before unleashing a technique that was vary familiar after all the time he had spent with them, both watching it be used on Isonade-Sempai, and experiencing it first hand himself, 'The Catapult'. Shiki would open his mouth to comment only to close it again. He did not think that launching Isonade-Sempai like that was going to help but, perhaps Sora-Sensei had a plan. ~Well, either way maybe i should move over a bit, out of easy hearing range at least, if it was something that they did not mind me hearing about then there would not be this problem, and if i am just over thinking this, then well no harm has been done right? ~ He would think to himself as he walks a little farther away and begins to form kunai out of bone into his hand to try and see if he might be able to manipulate his bones from a distance if they were not connected to him.

words: 191
total: 852

Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:10 am

Isonade had felt the surge of energy and her eyes widned as she had not been expecting it. The all too familar clicking noise resounded as she was hurtled into the air and sped towards the water, all of this happening so fast amd her guard so down, she didn't even have time to use the technique she had developed to stop herself from falling. She hit the water with a large splash and surfaced a moment later looking a little shocked and confused.

"The hell was that for!?" she yelled back up to Sora as she dragged herself out of the ocean, wringing out her ponytail. She tried to dry herself off a little as she went up to him, "Don't yuo know it's rude to launch the injured?" she said as her cheeks puffed up. It seemed the launch had done just the trick though, she was back to benig the same old Guppy at least for now.

She loekod around and saw they were pretty much alone, "Hey, where'd Shiki go? Did you launch him too?" she asked looking out into the water.

words: 186/2109
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:51 am

Word count: 131 | 1445

Sora only held a grin on his face as Guppy looked to have returned to normal. Seeing her all drenched like that it was rather satisfying, he did get annoyed with that technique that stopped her from falling, but he'd never tell her that, just continuously try to catapult her into the water. No matter though Guppy was back in his face asking him what was that for and something about the injured. Sora could only laugh as he poked her forehead. "Yeah, but you're not that injured, beside's Shiki is off trying to be creative. Probably somewhere not that far off, but far enough not to injure anyone in case he does come up with something." He looked at her straight in the eyes. "You feeling any better little Guppy?"
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:04 am

She smiled a little and nodded, "Yeah, thanks Sora-sensei...but, I've realized somethnig too. I have been trying to say something for two years and always hesitate, get scared, back off, whatever! It ends up making me miss my oppertunity to say everything I have been trying to say. I crashed a mission, stole a pirate ship, fought with Lo on several occassions, sat with you on the beach to try and make us both feel betetr after a hard day, killed, maimed, and arrested people int he name of Kiri and in the end all I was trying to say all along is...the person I've liked for two years...is you..." she said softly. Her cheeks flushed a deep pink as she brought a hand up to her lips and looked down somewhat.

"I guess I was so scared before because I thougth you only saw me as some hot headed dumb kid that always rushed in without thinking. In truth, I was thinking. I was thinking about what would happen to you. I know it's not the shinobi what to show emotions, but incase you haven't noticed I'm terrible at expressing myself with words. I also know how much pain you have been through already going down this road before. It's a wound I didn't want to reopen for you, that's why I never even wanted to say anythign at all, but the more I thought about it, the more it lpayed on my mind, the more that not knowing kinda hurt."

She placed a hand behind her head and childishly kicked at the sand beneath her feet a little, "I know you probably don't see me in that light. I already prepared myself for that, but...I guess... at least I got to say it."

words: 295/2404
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:19 am

Word count: 331 | 1776

Well this was the predicament he was placed in as he listened to the Guppy and watched as her reaction's went. Seeing her try to express emotion's she never really did before, or rather did she and he just never noticed since they were such small expressions? Thinking about it though it made sense. Sora was put in quite the predicament as he heard her and soon revealed that his crush was him. He blinked and kept silent really uncertain about what to say. He had to be honest though he never really did think of her in that light, but it's probably because he's always been busy that he never really sat down and just looked at what was there.

Now what would Sora do, this was quite the news and was quite important because what he could say, could possibly break her. He looked at her up and down, really just taking it in. Seeing Guppy for who she is, a person, a woman, rather than a shinobi. He would lean foreword and place a hand upon her head to lean it back just a little to kiss her forehead. "You certainly know how to put a man in the corner Guppy." he said smiling as he threw a wink at her. "You don't have to apologize for having emotions, you are after all human. Sometimes it's best to act upon emotion even when being a shinobi. I will be honest with you though, I never really did think of you in that way, but then again I never really did just sit down and see you for who you are." He looked at her giving her a soft smile. "You are amazing, you have grown so much in these two years, I've got to say i'm rather proud." He ruffled her wet hair. "You have even grown as a woman as well. Still a bit young and much to learn, but you still have grown a whole lot."
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:30 am

Well, this was much gentler than she had expected. She didn't expect him to return her feelings, but at least she had gotten that off her shoulders and she ahd felt a whole lot better for it. She reached up and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug, "It's okay, sensei. I kinda knew in my heart it wasn't gonna happen, but at least I learned something through all this. I'm sorry I kinda put you in such a rough spot. I didn't mean to, but I guess I really just couldn't help it," she wiped her eyes a little. She was crying, just ever so slightly, but in true Isonade fashion was trying to hide it. "It's not the end of the world anyways."

That was around when out of the blue Raharu, Guppy's over protective older brother appread in a flash of mist, brandishing his kunai. The act so fast she literally yiped and jumped into Sora's arms out of fright.

"Where is he!? where is that guy Guppy likes?!" Raharu looked over to Sora and Guppy, seeing his sister a little teary eyed and obviously getting consoled by her sensei, "Sora! What happened!? Did that no account break her heart!? Just point me in his direction! I will tear him to pieces!" and with a fast shinobi like Raharu being so worked up that wasn't a doubt in anyone's mind. "Lo told me everything! Guppy likes some guy! Abnd now I see it for myself. You told him and he broke yuor heart didn't he? I'm gonna go turn that wimp of a genin inside out! I'ma teach him to mess with my little sister!" and there was Raharu ranting again so barely anything could be understood.

words: 292/2696
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 am

Word count: 152 | 1928

Sora felt his heart just break seeing her like that, he didn't like it at all, but it's not like everyday can be full of sunshine and daisies. "Yeah its.." in the middle of his sentence that was when Raharu had appeared in such a loud manner that it startled him as well. Sora caught the Guppy and blinked several times his eyes widened out of surprise. Why did suddenly he appeared? Raharu's been getting a bit over protective of his little sister. Sora had merely chuckled slightly.

Basing everything on assumption Raharu just ranted off never really giving him time to say anything. The only thing that came to mind was. "Last I saw he went that way." he said as he pointed to the west. Of course he wasn't going to tell Raharu that is was him, seriously he just didn't want to mess with a over protective brothers wrath.
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:29 am

Raharu ran off at full speed in that direction, kicking up a sandstorm that could have made many in Sunagakure look puny, all the while screaming about how he would avenge his little sister. It was such a comical sight even Guppy couldn't help but laugh a little. She slid out of Sora's arms, wiping her face and smiling up to him. "I'm sure he'll find a tree or something, kick the crap out of it and feel better." It was no wonder where Guppy got her temper and rambunctiousness. Raharu was almost exactly the same way.

She lokoed up to her sensei with a soft smile, "We can still stay friends though right?" she asked softly as she was still trying to collect herself.

words: 126/2822
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Sora could only laugh at raharus reaction. It was odd and very comical. Guppy returned to her feet and sora placed his hands on his hips. Hearing her he smirked. "of course Guppy. ill always be there for you. So you're not losing me anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:06 pm

She smiled and hugged him, giving him an affectinoate bite on the shoudler, "Thanks sensei. I guess we better go find Shiki. I feel bad that we kinda left him hanging," she explained as she looked around, gathered her sword and her things.

words: 43/2865
Back to top Go down
kokuou Munashii

kokuou Munashii

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Shiki had been busy forming little bone spheres and tossing them all around at different degree's of distance trying to cause them to change, even if only a little bit, but not with any noticeable success and so had not really noticed how far he had walked away from where Sora Sensei and Isonade sempai were. He had planned on remaining within eyesight but once he started trying to work on this jutsu concept his feet just continued to move. Still it was better that way, since if this technique, or any other technique he tried creating actually decided to start working, then people could be injured. And if if the technique did not start working, he would get frustrated and angry, and if that happened people could be injured.
This was beginning to get frustrating for him however. None of the Kaguya clan techniques he had mastered so far required any hand seals to help control the flow of chakra and direct his bone's growth, in every case it was a matter of force of will above anything else. So this should be no different either right? Since the bones in question would be separated from him, Shiki did realize that they would still need to have additional chakra to feed off of, although maybe Sora Sensei would be able to tell him if there was a way to send it at a distance, but for right now just filling the bone spheres with energy and attempting it that was was a good start he thought. Still there so far had not been any noticeable change in any of the sphere's conditions.
As he tried to think of some sort of solution to his problem Shiki would pause and with a quizzical look on his face tilt his head to the side. ~...Is that...screaming, and running? It sounds... angry not fearful, and umm... coming this way?~ By the time Shiki managed to fully turn around he could already make out a large blue form swiftly racing towards him. ~Blue? must be one of Isonade Sempai's family.~ "...I wonder what his problem is?" Shiki would comment to himself as he innocently stood there.

Words: 364
Total: 1216
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret   Dirty Little Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirty Little Secret
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Divine Cataclysm :: Shinobi World :: Water Country :: Kiri-
Jump to: