The Divine Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Cataclysm

A Naruto RP: We Provide a large variety of paths that allow great customizability of your character of your preference. We ARE a mature site. If you think you’re ready for whats about to come to the shinobi world, pick up your Headband, and come register

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site has moved to; http://nindobeginning.forumotion.com/

Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ruin

Ruin

Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)   Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Gaidoku smiled to her, "Well sort of yes and sort of no. My clan was human once, but a long time ago, there were bad people that took over this village and repressed it's people. They drove this place into the ground. My clan looked to the animals in nature and their natural defenses to take it back from them. Unfortunatly, the solution came too late." She sighed softly, "Many look at what we did to ourselves in the name of our home as immoral, but we don't think there is anythign wrong with using the defenses of the land to try and take our land back."

words: 107/4051
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)   Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:22 pm

The young aoshi boshi would listen as gaidoku explained what she was. It was interesting to hear tjough to think that humans would go so far as to alter themselves this much. Amazing really. "so your more animal if anything" that was how she was going to place gaidoku as in her mind and not just some human. "homoreptilious"
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)   Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Gaidoku chuckled, "That's one way of lokoing at it I suppose." The rest of the night would continue with small conversation between the two intot he early hours of the morning. gaidoku who had been quite exhausted from the rather event filled week had actually fallen asleep in the midst of their conversation and had curled up on her bed near Kisayuri. She wouldn't awake until dawn.

words: 67/4118
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)   Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:36 am

Word count: 87 | 3208

Kisayuri was enjoying her time with speaking with Gaidoku through the night, at least until Gaidoku had fallen asleep in mid-conversation. Kisayuri stayed up though and she looked around the room, but she kept on the bed, not budging, not really wanting to disturb Gaidoku in her sleep. While Gaidoku slept the young Ao Boshi looked at her and examined her, for a few hours of not doing anything even she managed to fall asleep. So When Gaidoku awoke, she would find Kisayuri clinging to her asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)   Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:55 am

Gaidoku awoke a round the time that the sun ligh began to creep through her window and pour over the two forms. her eyes fluttere open and she gave a soft yet sleepy groan. Her blurred vision travels down to rest on the little Ao Boshi. Her lips came up into a smile and she softly pet the girl. The Hakumei couldn't remeber having fallen asleep the night before, but somehow she had. It was just as well though. She had needed it. Outside, it sounded like there was plenty of commotion going on. The festival! She had to get to it! She gently did ehr best to slide away from Kisayuri to go and get dressed. She'd have to wake the girl soon as well. She began digging through her closet for something nice for Kisayuri to wear and found a pretty little blue and white Kimono that was too small for her. This would do for now, with a pink Obi. Gaidoku pulled out a nice yellow and pink one for herself and began to get dressed as quickly as possible.

words: 183/4296
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)   Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Word count: 143 | 3351

Kisayuri had been detached but she still didn't wake up at least not yet. She kinda curled into herself, her leaves growing like it were a blanket and covering her as Gaidoku did her business of getting out of the bed without disturbing the ao boshi. The sunlight didn't bother the girl, she gladly accepted it as if fed her, and it even seemed that her body shined slightly in it. After Gaidoku had finished getting dressed the young Ao Boshi had suddenly sat up and her eyes fluttered open. Her eyes focused as she looked out with a sleepy look in her eyes as she scanned the room after noticing that Gaidoku wasn't in bed. Though it wasn't long before her eyes preyed upon the Lizard woman that had finished getting dressed. Blinking several times and then tilting her head. "Going somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)   Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:55 am

Gaidoku looked up, seeing the yong sleepy Ao Boshi waking up and coming too. "Why yes, and so are you. The festival is today. I should also like to get you some clothing and a little birthday gift while we're down there," she said softly as she placed the pretty kimono on the bed for Kisayuri.

She had explained the night before all about festivals but not quite about birthdays. She had also explained why it was prudent to whear clothing in public, though if Kisayuri prefered not to at home, that was fine so long as they didn't have company. It was quite the conversatino where all kinds of topics had been covered. Gaidoku carefully sat at her vanity and began to do her hair, though had to look for ehr make up amoung the flowers. "We will also see Benkei at the festival. He's going to be with Bachan. His vision isn't great but supposedly he can stil see a little."

words: 163/4459
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)   Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Word count: 129 | 3480

Kisayuri looked at Gaidoku and merely blinked pondering about the festival. Last night they did speak a whole lot, that is until Gaidoku had passed out on her. Though what made her more curious was this term 'birthday' Kisayuri blinked several times with interest, her eyes just seemed to sparkle. Though it seemed like she needed to wear clothing, though she didn't like it really, but Gaidoku said they had to, so she will.

Kisayuri only watched not really having anything to say, to say the least though the expression of happiness did show on her face. As Gaidoku started working on her hair Kisayuri walked over and she felt kinda bad about benkei and her eyes looked down. "Do you think they'll hate me?" she asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)   Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 pm

"Of course not, hun," Gaidoku set her brush down and turned to face Kisayuri, reaching her arms out for the girl to come to her side and sit on the little bench she had infront of the vanity with her. "As shinobi, Benkei and I put ourselves in danger each and every day, and much like a shinobi, you were scared and defended yourself however you had to. He understood that when picking up a plant that we had no idea what it was he was putting himself in danger, just like I understood that very same concept when I brougth you home. To be honest, I'm glad I did. You're a wonderful little girl. Besides, I'm sure everyone is quite eager to meet you. You've made quite a stir in this village," she said with a smile.

words: 138/4597
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)   Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:39 am

Word count: 129 | 3609

Kisayuri would have sat down next to Gaidoku when she reached out for her. Kisayuri looked up at Gaidoku a bit worried, but that worried expression slowly left as Gaidoku explained. She looked down and smiled softly as her cheeks stained blue, instead of the regular red blush her's was blue. "I hope I'm greeted well here like you have accepted me." she stated as she looked up at Gaidoku. "I've been placed into great care." A big smile plastered to her face as she was overall pleased, and excited to get to the festival. Though putting on a kimono, or even doing hair or make up was beyond the girl's abilities as she herself would have just went out in the manner that she was in no problem.
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)   Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Gaidoku smiled as she began to help the girl into proper clothing and do her hair and makeup, careful of what kinds she used and keeping in mind that certain things might hurt the little flower, so she was quite light with everything. "Don't worry, everythign will be just fine." she said warmly as she hugged Kisayuri when they finished, "Now, let's get going," she said taking her hand and getting ready to lead her to the festival.

words: 80/ 4677

(End Thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)   Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Child (Amegakure 6 months ago)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3