The Divine Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Cataclysm

A Naruto RP: We Provide a large variety of paths that allow great customizability of your character of your preference. We ARE a mature site. If you think you’re ready for whats about to come to the shinobi world, pick up your Headband, and come register

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site has moved to; http://nindobeginning.forumotion.com/

Chuu-Con [Saga]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ruin

Ruin

Chuu-Con [Saga] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuu-Con [Saga]   Chuu-Con [Saga] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:12 am

Isonade's lips curved into a smirk as he responded in such a cocky fashion. It was just what she wanted to hear, someone not wanting to give up this fight just because of a pretty girl. She felt him whip her around again and slid to maintain her stance as she slid backwards and he was already in motion, coming at her from behind and ready to strike with his foam sword. She side stepped, but before she could even raise her bat, he was already attacking again and right in her face as he was doing so. She smirked as he called her fun, a slight blush coming to her cheeks, "You're a lot of fun too, Bright Eyes. We should train together some time, but first..." she ducked under another of his quick swings, about to attack him from below, considering he might not guard his feet when suddenly, in a very classic Guppy move, she hadn't realized that this chase had led them all the way tot he edge of the stage. She had lost her footing and fell backwards, falling off the stage and his sword catching her foot for the win.

She hit the ground with a thump under the stage and groaned, but laughed a little, "Just like me to get so into a fight I forget my enviornment. You win fair and square, Bright eyes," she winked up to him as she tried to right herself, but for right now, Setsuna was getting quite a view of her sprawled over the bottom of the stage like that.

words: 264/5228
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Chuu-Con [Saga] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuu-Con [Saga]   Chuu-Con [Saga] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:51 am

As the tournament continued while quite a few of the shinobis' were going at it, some fights more spectacular than others, this wasn't important. The important mattered continued on in the other event room. The costume contest. While to some this didn't seem serious at all, to others it was very serious. There were many contestants that came upon stage many got applause and others got the crowd roaring with how spectacular their costumes were.

Though as this went on a problem began to occur again, like before costumed people were coming up covered in paint. So far this mysterious vigilante wasn't found. Though it kept occurring around the Otaku nin. It's gotten quite a lot of contestants of the costume contest and just left those that weren't all that good. Even the Otaku nin took part in the costume contest, but barely got an applause given that his outfit wasn't recognized.

Many of those covered in paint were upset, outraged and many were in tears due to all their work going for nothing. It was one thing if they bought it, but it was another that they created it and spent months upon months of work into it. Though the costume contest still went on with the ones that they had, though it wasn't looking all to well. Though finally the end of the contest arrived and the announcement was being brought upon with the finalists. Somehow the Otaku nin managed to be on of the three finalists, but as they announced it he received third place. Second place had went to a girl from suna who had created a great cosplay of Rider from fate stay night, though the one that took the number one spot was from Kirigakure, it was a woman who donned the Princess Leia, though she had been dragged upon this area near the end, given that Lo was up to her own tricks with a transformed kage bunshin to disguise herself as this particular person. Of course it had been Lo who signed her up as well.

"First prize goes to the blue Princess Leia!" the crowd went nuts shouting praise when this, possibly now confused Princess Leia. How this occurred was well Lo let the guppy fight all the way through, in the mean time she had created a kage bunshin without anyone's notice and transformed it into Guppy's current state, from there it was as simple as filling out the forms and having the bunshin take Guppy's place, when the real Guppy's fight was over it was during a short break which another Lo clone appeared interrupting Guppy in mid-sentence after she lost her fight with Setsuna. "I'm kidnapping you." and in an instant before anyone could react the Guppy was taken to the stage and pushed up there when they had been announcing the three winners.

"Well now we have our winner! Here's your rewards." at this point they just stuff her arms with anime stuff and scrolls and pushed her along her way before they went on with the real announcement. "We have our winner, and to those of you that partook in the contest you'd notice upon your form it asked what country you were from, it was quite important! Mind you there is a reason this was called Chuu-con. Guess what time is it! That's right! The Chuunin exams are right around the corner!" the judges which were the other Otaku nin's minus the Otaku nin. "If some of you haven't realized by now, Chuu-con is simply short for Chuunin Convention. Now with that in mind guess where the exams are going to be taken place this year. That's right! Kirigakure!. Thank you all for participating have yourselves a great rest of the con." and with that all the Otaku nin's just vanished in a explosion of smoke.

---
This brings the end of Chuu-con, sorry it's taken so long and I haven't been posting much, very bad thing's are happening at this point in my life, but I'll try to make it a thing to post at least once a day. Though prepare yourselves now, we have the chuunin exams coming up soon, and I hope you all are prepared for it!
Back to top Go down

Chuu-Con [Saga]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5