The Divine Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Cataclysm

A Naruto RP: We Provide a large variety of paths that allow great customizability of your character of your preference. We ARE a mature site. If you think you’re ready for whats about to come to the shinobi world, pick up your Headband, and come register

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site has moved to; http://nindobeginning.forumotion.com/

Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruin

Ruin

Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) Empty
PostSubject: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:10 am

It had been a very wild Chuu-con and Guppy's head was still reeling from the fact that she had won that competition. To be honest, she couldn't even remember entering, but somehow she had won. It was good though. She had received a lot of praise from her fellow nin of Kirigakure for bringing the Chuunin Exams to her village. She could only imagine preparations for the examinations were in full swing back home by now and she was eager to get there and go help, but she still had something to take care of here in Konohagakure.

At the end of the convention, she had wanted to go have a soda with a certain Uchiha boy that had beaten her in a match of swords. Okay, they were made of foam, but his foot work was real. His skill was real. The way he moved was real, and it was enough to capture the young Hoshigaki girl's affections. Due to the confusion, congratulations, and general swarming of her at the convention, that was unable to happen. She had heard he'd gone on to win the overall tournament as well and she figured he was being swarmed by his friends as well. Still, she'd wanted to have this little moment before she headed back to her village to make preparations as well.

She had gotten an array of prizes for winning, but didn't want to keep any of them. She didn't know what half of them were, so she disbursed them among friends. Most of the prizes went to Lo as she seemed to like all that stuff. The only thing that Isonade kept for herself was an assorted six pack of Ramune Sodas which were sitting by her as she sat under a tree in the training field. She had called to Setsuna to meet her here. She just hoped he had remembered.

words: 314/314
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) UchihaSetsunaLife

Uchiha Setsuna
Stamina: 9430
Chakra: 8930
S.Energy: 4465
Theme: Complete Immersion

Setsuna had won the tournament against the enticing blue girl. It was a impressive show for the crowd he was sure, but still it was more impressive to him that she could keep up. She had defiantly made a impact on the boy. As the battle came to a close and the announcements were made. Setsuna was greeted and applauded by the crowd. Even the academy students that had once upon a time hated him was cheering for him. It felt pretty damn good he had to admit. With all that was going on he had forgotten the soda deal he had made with the girl. But unfortunately when everything had calmed down for him she was gone and he had no way to get in contact with her. So he left with a smile, but wished he could make good on that promise.

The next day he woke up and greeted everything with a smile. Of course he still had stuff to get done, so he started off with his normal regiment. Severe and vigorous training, than he training his eyes and special ocular jutsu. Afterwards it was a shower than lunch, but since the chunin exams were coming up he had to relax. It was about early afternoon when he received a letter. As the Uchiha opened the letter a slight smiled appeared on his face. It was from Isonade, that girl that he had fought in the tournament. Any girl that could put a smile on the boy's face was defiantly worth looking into and going to go meet.

After a small walk he had appeared on the hill. The view was pretty amazing he had to admit , really serene. The boy appeared to be dressed pretty casually he had on a fit black t-shirt and fit jeans as well. He walk over to Isonade, his black sandles crumbling the grass. The boy held a grin on his face as he looked down on her " I was wondering If I would see you again.. Isonade.." He chuckled a little as he wiped the hair from his face, that damn hair was always there.

Words :: 356// 356
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:50 pm

The shark girl was far more dressed today than she had been at the convention. wearing a green tank top accompanied by a pair of black shorts and the same black sandals every ninja wore. She looked up, her pearly white eyes catching his form as he had approached and a lopsided smile playing on her lips. "I was hoping I would see you again, Setsuna," she had referred to him by his name as opposed to the 'Bright Eyes' pet name she had given him the day before. She scooted over so he could sit next to her, sliding out a soda and handing it to him as her shoulder dropped in a playful fashion and she pursed her lips, "You don't think I would forget about our little soda date, do you?" she commented before taking a soda for herself., moving to open it. "I heard you won the tournament, Congrats!" she offered him a smile before playfully punching his shoulder, "If you beat me you sure as hell better have won."

words: 174/488
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna looked at the empty space she had made for him and with a gentle smile plopped down beside her. The faint scent of his natural scent would linger around her nose. It wasn't strong artificial but in fact quite sweet and faint. He grabbed his soda from her, crissed cross beside her. It was simple date so he thought and though he hadn't been on many, he seemed more calm than most would think. Taking a small sip of his soda he let out a loud satisfying breath and spoke " This is soda is pretty good. Don't you think so." He held it out slightly with his arm to read the label. He was being truthfully when he said it was pretty good.

Words :: 124// 480
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:53 pm

The guppy of Kirigakure nodded in response as she looked over the label of hers for a moment in silence. Her white eyes then wandered over to the boy sitting next to her as she brought her knees up against her chest, resting her chin on them. "How long have you been fighting with a sword? You're really good you know."

She laced her fingers together as she set her soda down, watching him slightly, "Swordsmanship is something that is highly praised in Kirigakure, especially in my family. You gotta be pretty gutsy to stand up to a Hoshigaki with a blade and win on top of that." she smiled and playfully nudged his shoulder with a fist. "I bet it was those good looks of yours that distracted me," she commented and then snickered.

words: 135/623
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:11 am

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna held his soda can in his hand. He had to admit he hadn't had time to just relax like this in a while and It was especially enjoyable since he had a pretty girl like Isonade beside him. She was dazzling in the sun and he couldn't help but glance at her from time to time. His eyes looked at her legs as he notice her pull them up to her chest, he wondered why. Was she nervous or maybe she was cold. Either way he looked back towards the scenery in-front of him " It's been a little over a couple of months or so..I think. Still I can't help but to think that If I didn't have the blood I have, you would of won." He chuckled after this, he always contributed some portion of his greatness to his blood and even though it may not be true, to him it would always be fact.

The boy held a gentle grip to his soda as he thought about the match with Umei. Why ? Not even he knew why she would pop up in his mind out of nowhere. It was probably because out of all of the people he's fought she's the one that remains as a compass to the strength he wants to achieve. Shaking her out his head he took a large chug of his soda and release that same satisfying breathe he had before. Than when Isonade's compliments begin to shoot his way he looked at her with widen eyes " Yea I heard. In fact I was gonna head down there eventually. If I was to realize my dream, I would have to fight the legendary swordsmens of the mist eventually." His eyes moved to the corner of his lids, giving Isonade a small glance " But I'm starting to think that our paths was meant to cross like this y'know. I ended up meeting an excellent Hoshigaki swordsmen and in battle no less. That's the best way to get to know someone right there." He smiled a little after receiving the nudge along with her words " No way. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you should be use to seeing beauty all time. So my good looks couldn't be it." He chuckled at his own response before standing up. The breeze right than was perfect, he let it blow through him as if he was wind himself.

Words ::403// 883

Last edited by Narku on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:38 am

She blushed ever so slightly at his compliments and listened carefully to his words, letting them mull over in her mind for a moment. It seemed he had big dreams and big expectations with the stance he took, and admittedly, she had to kind of admire that. She had big dreams of her own, to some day find Samehada and bring the legendary blade back into it's rightful place in her family, but like his dreams, it would take time to achieve them, and a lot of training.

His words about her beauty made her flush just a bit more as she turned her head down, her cowlick of a bang covering one of her eyes as she inwardly tried to compose herself, so the Guppy composed herself the best way she knew how, play fighting. The blue teen girl shifted her weight from her rear to her feet, rolling only just a little as her knees had already been brought up, "You're right, Setsuna. The best way to get to know anyone is to face them in battle. By judging their movements you can gauge their likes, fears, their very souls and just how far they are willing to take it as a warrior. You can study their country and even the person that taught them," her hands came off her knees and braced on the ground as a toothy grin spread on her lips, her eyes intent on him, "If you're good enough, you can even tell what they are thinking. What am I thinking now, Setsuna?" she asked before launching herself in a playful tackle at his back, her arms wrapping around him as she took the both of them down , rolling in the dirt while her laughter resounded and their bodies tumbled.

words: 300/923
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna stood on the hill, enjoying the breeze and though he hadn't turned to look at her. He could defiantly hear and feel her emotions from behind. When her closing question came out, he couldn't help but turn to look at her. But in mid turn he found himself being tackled to the ground, they both tumbled in the dirt and grass for a moment until Setsuna somehow ended up laying over her. He was surprised by the outcome just as much as her, his eyes widen with fluster. That wavy black hair of his hung over his cheeks as he stared into her eyes. She was cute and that was a fact, maybe he had finally found someone he had liked back for once. Trying to regain some kind leverage in the situation he smiled a little, trying to joke it off " Guess I win this too. " With that he laughed a little before realizing one more serious offense on his part. Somehow his hand had ended up groping her breast. He blushed intensely before jumping off of her and bowing in a apologetic fashion " I'm sorry bout that Isonade."

Words ::189// 1072
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Isonade's face reddened and her eyes widened as she did her best to catch her breath when after that scuffle he ended up laying on top of her. She laughed a little as he mentioned he won this as well, offering a slight nod as she finally seamed to catch her breath. It was around then that she realized his hand had been groping one of her breasts. She squeaked as he drew away quickly, her cheeks in a deep deep blush as she pulled herself into a sitting position. She watched him pull himself into an apologetic bow as she clutched her chest, her blush still lingering on her cheeks. His eyes seemed so truthfully apologetic that her body language relaxed and a small smile crossed her lips as she edged closer to him.

Her hand left her chest as she remained kneeling in front of him reaching up to push his ebony wavy tresses from his face and bring his gaze up to meet her pearly eyes, "Hey, it's okay. It was an honest accident." As her eyes met with his, she found she couldn't draw her gaze away and for a moment her blush intensified just a little as time around them just seemed to stop. There was just something about his gaze, and it wasn't the typical terror associated with your classic Uchiha gaze, but the strength and heart of a warrior that drew her just a little closer to him to have a better look.

words: 250/1173
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:52 am

Uchiha Setsuna

His face was bowed down in that position, wanting her to know he was sorry and just when he reached the peak of his apology. He felt the gentle touch of her hand on his cheek, at that moment he felt his heart skip a beat. He was sure it was her touch that cause this. Their eyes met and he was surprised at her pearl-like eyes, never really looking at them. They were beautiful. The Uchiha gently smiled at her as she comforted him with her words. But as the moment got more intensified he begin to blush, losing his cool and grip on reality. He gulped down his anxiety as she drew closer to his face. What was he suppose to do in this situation ? Right here right now things seemed almost peaceful among all the chaos.

In a quick and instant moment of determination and lust he drew his lips closer to hers. It was a kiss and his first real one at that. Her soft lips pressed against his making him blush even more and though he couldn't understand why; his eyes were closed as if it was instinct. That moment seemed to last forever to him, but it was quick as his lips moved away from her and he looked at her with a hint of innocence. Stepping back a little he stared at her wondering if she would regret it, or hate the feeling " Hmmm. This picnic is pretty awesome..." He nervously laughed as he stared at her with his ruby like eyes. Trying to play it off he was nervous and he didn't really like the feeling too much.

Words ::276// 1348
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:39 pm

The Guppy's pearly gaze had been lost in Setsuna's crimson eyes when suddenly the moment seemed to push just one step further. She gave the tiniest gasp as she realized what was happening, and her eyes widened like saucers. She felt as though her heart was going to pound right out of her chest from the wild thumping and anticipant anxiety as their lips touched. Brief as it was, it felt like an eternity, like time had stopped just to preserve that moment as her cheeks were flooded with the most intense blush she had ever worn in her whole life. The butterflies in her stomach were going mad, almost like they were going to burst out at any moment, but, instead of drawing away or staying there stiff like a deer caught in headlights, her eyes too closed on instinct and she leaned into the quick but gentle kiss, just a little before he drew away.

She looked up at him in a bashful fashion, her shoulder cocked just a smidge as she raised a hand o touch her lips which drew into a dreamy smile, "Yeah...it really is something," she uttered out as she watched him out of the corner of her eye, relaxing into a sitting position again. There was a bit of a shy and sweet smile on her lips, but certainly not a look like she had regretted anything at all. Instead, she reached up and took his hand, giving it a tug so he could sit next to her without saying a word more. After all, what could be said? What needed to be said?

words: 271/1444
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Uchiha Setsuna

The small smile on the Uchiha's face wouldn't go away, no matter how much he tried he was actually and truly happy with what he just did. Even if he was nervous on how she felt about it, he was happy it happened. Seeing her sit down he glanced down at her as the wind blew through him again making it feel all the more better to him. Black strands of hair flowed back as it begin to calm down and as that happen he felt the soft touch of her skin again. It tugged at him to sit down beside her. With a smile he eased himself down beside her, criss cross as before he leaned his head against hers. Being sure that she atleast had some clue on how he felt right than and there.

Leaning his head on hers was a sign of his affection for her, atleast he thought it was anyway " Isonade. I'm really glad I met you." His words soft and quite like a gentle breeze, it rolled off his tongue with ease. As he thought about his past. From all the girls that had confessed their feelings for him, why her. Maybe it was there skin color , maybe he just wanted a girl with blue skin. Of course this was all just his way of joking around as usual. Even in his head he couldn't keep from making fun of himself. But truthfully he was enjoying the time spent with her , even if it was for this little while. It was good to be here, with her.

Words ::264// 1612
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Her calm smile widened just a little as his head came to rest gently against hers and she heard his words come out like ht soft breeze that blew through the two of them, her long blue hair catching in it and like the waves on the sea, rolling out in rythnm. She closed her eyes to enjoy the tender moment, her soft breath releasing on his cheek as her heart finally stopped racing and the butterflies that had been doing barrel rolls in her stomach finally started to calm down from their high, "I'm glad I met you too, Setsuna."

Like him, she had a few confessions of love back home, but none had seemed to stick, so why Setsuna? Why this Uchiha boy of another village she had only just met? Her fingers laced with his as a smile crossed her lips in thought. They had a common soul, a common spirit. They were warriors at heart, and in their own hearts they could hear their blades, they could feel the battle even if no one else could. It didn't take much to just call yourself a ninja or a swordsman, but it took a lot more to actually mean it. There was something about his skill, his body language, the way he moved and the passion he fought with that was, just well...attractive, a small blush crossing her cheek as she had thought of this. He had just given her a couple of displays of affection, so she turned and gently lay a kiss on his cheek as one of her own. She had originally thought of giving him one of the classic Hoshigaki nibbles of affection, but seeing as he wasn't from her village, he might not get that. Perhaps later.

words: 295/1739
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna looked out towards the scenery feeling her fingers lacing between his and the small peck on his cheek. It all reminded him of how they were growing a bond and the bonds he's already made. He smiled at her as things had begin to become natural, things like the lacing his fingers with hers and pecking and kissing. These were things that couples did, were they a couple only after meeting for such a short time. Maybe ? Personally Setsuna wasn't sure himself, but for now he was enjoying what they were. Whatever they were. His laced fingers tighten on hers softly as he thought this. Isonade, Us Uchiha's we have this thing with vengance. So keep yourself safe.

Setsuna had truthfully felt this way, he'd hate be another pawn in fate's hand. Like Sasuke and avenging Itachi, Madara and.. for whatever reason. In to most Itachi just for the power. These powerhouses all fell to their emotions and that reason alone yells at me to shut myself away from bonds. But it's people like sensei Paper, sensei Gaidoku, The Hokage, Nex, and...Zack. These people are the ones that yells louder than the voices of doubt to keep going and trust my comrades. Make friends and bonds. So I'll take this leap with Isonade and create another bond. Though deep in thought Setsuna was showing a serene face. Almost as if he was sleeping peacefully on Isonade, though not sleep he was taking his time to think. With eyes close and steady breathes he spoke " Isonade, how do you deal with your ancestors tainted past ?" He wanted to know how did she deal with what Kisame did. Did her village fear her clan as they did his.

Words ::288// 1900
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:24 pm

The blue skinned girl watched his serene face for a moment before allowing herself to be immersed in the scenery, her eyes closing. There had to be just about as much going through her head as there had been through his. There was a lot of questions she wanted to ask, answers she needed to find out, but things were going fast enough as it was, and tomorrow she would be heading back to Kirigakure for the preparations of the Chuunin exams as well as what she was certain was going to be a lot of praise for bringing it back home, despite the fact that she had no idea how she had managed to do it. She figured, for now, just enjoy this little lul in her life, his company, the warmth of his touch, and the serenity of his breath.

His question broke the timeless silence as her eyes opened and looked over to him, "Simple, we don't deny it. Kisame was a powerful man. Anyone in Kirigakure that doesn't know that is either an infant or a fool. However, Kisame made some terrible choices as just what to apply his power, skills and knowledge to. The Hoshigaki clan is powerful, we are all made of the same blood, flesh, bone, and instinct that Kisame was, but what sets us apart are the choices we make." She chuckled a little as she looked down, "Not that some of us haven't made some pretty interesting choices. I've been in trouble with the authorities on few occassions, but I swear it was all for a good reason."

words: 267/2006
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:40 am

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna listened carefully to her voice. Her response was perfect in his mind, it was what he expected to hear from his mom or sensei. Isonade was a hard worker and learner he could tell just from how she spoke. A peaceful smile found itself on his face as he thought of the resolve in her voice. Unlike him she was sure of who she was and didn't let the mistakes of her ancestor make her. She was taking full advantage of the strengths passed down too her, maybe he could learn alot from her about his own future and self. While she spoke he could only think of her voice, even the wind had seemed to die down while she spoke.

Thinking back to his own past, he was a little headstrong and reckless himself. Now he realized why his brother was so forceful in his lectures. A nostalgic smile appeared on his face as he thought about the past. First meeting Paper sensei, Oh how he thought she would kill him and Zack's confidence during that battle was second to none. It made him think he could beat her too. Even Taiyo a girl he had risked dying for was reckless and beyond stupid now. But all of those memories and beatings was the driving force behind his training now. It's reason he had became so strong, so he could protect everyone he couldn't back than " Mhmm that's what they all say." Responding to her " it was for a good reason excuse." A small bit of laughter left him as he said this " Y'know my eyes can see just about anything. But I guess I wasn't expecting such a good response from you. Impressive, really impressive." His eyes still close you could tell he enjoying the moment. It would be sad when she left tomorrow, but he still had the Chunin exams to look forwards too. To be honest he wasn't sure which one he was more excited about fighting strong opponents or see her again.

Words ::338// 2238
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:36 pm

She laughed a little over to his slight sarcasm, "It was for a good reason you know..." she commented, "Though I guess I just went about it dumb. I was worried about my sensei. They sent him out on a bit of a suicide mission by himself to go bring back a pair of Konohagakure ambassadors alive after their ship had been destroyed, their crew slaughtered and they had been captured by pirates. Looking back, it was a delicate affair that could have caused a war between our countries and I honestly should have just done what the council said ad stayed out of it, but, I didn't listen..." She shifted a little as she closed her eyes remembering the story. "That mission made a real shinobi out of me. It was a baptism by fire. I saw a good man die trying to defend what he believed in. I made stupid choices and hijacked a pirate ship. Nearly got my sensei killed on at least three occassions that day alone, not to mention the ambassadors themselves. I also took my first life that day." She sighed as her grip tightened on his hand, "You know...taking a life really makes you think long and hard about what it is we do. I took someone off this earth. If he had a family, he won't be going home to them, but then I thought..how many people has he done the very same thing to? When you think about it, we're pretty monsterous, but not for the reasons people think we are."

It was weird being such a deep thinker. It was rare, and honestly only Sora-sensei had ever gotten to see her like this on a few occassions before, but it seemed that Setsuna was being given a rare treat.

words: 300/2306
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:01 am

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna ears perked up as she spoke on her reason breaking those rules so long ago. Though his eyes or facial expressions wouldn't show it he was really interested in hearing this. His head took it all in, he was sure he had heard of that attack and was supposed to be deployed on that mission, but he was out on a different mission at that time. He felt her grip tightened on his, and he was their to let her know that she could let her emotions out on him if she so pleased. He wasn't going to release his grip from her if she hadn't wanted him to, so he just quietly took it. Isonade's first time taking a life was a big step in her becoming a ninja, but to Setsuna's his was step into what he thought at the time, was becoming like his ancestors. Now though he realized that the thought was ridiculous, he had to protect his friends and comrades no matter what. His crimson eyes slowly opened as she finished her sentence.

Placing his other hand on hers he begin to speak;himself " This world thinks we as ninjas only killed for glory or power. What they don't know is that some of us actually have big dreams and being ninja's is the only way we could ever accomplish them. " He said this trying to put his own input on the conversation " Even if they don't want us too. I don't really care. I'll do it anyway Isonade. My dream will be realized." After all these years it was amazing that he still held that same drive and flame for his dream. It was stubborn of him, but he wouldn't die without it begin showcased around the world.

Words ::295// 2533
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:51 am

She smiled a little to him, "Anything good in life is worth fighting for right?" and then in an instant, her playful mood came back as she took his hand and twisted her weight so she had him pinned on the ground, her long blue hair falling over one shoulder one shoulder and her lips spread in a fanged grin, "So...let's fight," she leaned forward as she tried to hold him down and keep him pinned. He was fun to play fight with and after all, Isonade was clearly a rather rough and tumble girl.

words: 95/2401
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:51 am

Uchiha Setsuna

Setsuna smiled back in reply to her, speaking softly " Yea that's for sure. I'll fight forever if I have too." Suddenly feeling his body shift in position he ended finding Isonade ontop of him. Once again his blushed for a split second before regaining his composure. He blue hair fell on him and the sweet smell was almost overwhelming, she would notice a sharp grin come from the boy before he would use pure muscle and willpower to flip her off of him and end up on her. His legs spread just enough that her's could be in between, his eyes gazed on her " Do you really wanna fight ? I don't wanna hurt you." Joking he let loose a small laugh.

Words ::121// 2654
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:04 pm

She gave out a squeak as her back hit the ground and kicked up a little dust, gravity having taken a sudden turn on the blue Hoshigaki girl. Her eyes met playfully with his as he had pinned her against the dirt, but she wasn't the one to give up so easily, "Hurt me? I'd like to see you try," she offered in a playful growl as she arched her back, pressing against him and giving his shoulder a playful bite, a very common display of affection among the Hoshigaki clan. Her hands gripped at his sides as her foot slid underneath her to help her brace against the ground doing her best to flip the two of them over once more, but that was going to be quite a feat considering as strong as she was, he was still a pretty strong guy. She could only hope the surprise love bite was enough to catch him off guard.

words: 159/2560
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:45 am

Uchiha Setsuna

He felt the small bite to his shoulder but he simply winced a little before ending her small try to flip him. His wrist held on to her as they push her to the grass " You wanna bite ? I can bite to y know. " With that little warning he went down and nibbled on her neck in a playful manner. Bring his head back he smiled at her " Didn't feel to good did it.." The boy's teeth mark would be imprint gently in her skin right around her neck. He wasn't sure what he was doing now, but he did notice the sun beginning to lower down. Just how long had he been out here with her. Guess time goes by quick when your having fun.

Words ::126// 2780
Back to top Go down
Ruin

Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:03 pm

She was laughing playfully, her eyes sparkling as his teeth suddenly came down at the sensitive flesh on her neck. He got a tiny gasp and squeak from her as she arched her back and her eyes closed at the bite. Indeed he had no idea what he was doing by giving her that mark on her neck. She blushed as her hair covered half her face and she blushed a deep purple color, looking over him, "A-actually," she stuttered, "Biting is a rather forward way of showing affection in my family," she responded as she shifted a little with a nervous smile, "And I...I kinda did like it."

words: 110/2670
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)   Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soda Pop (att: Narku/ open)
Page 1 of 1