The Divine Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Cataclysm

A Naruto RP: We Provide a large variety of paths that allow great customizability of your character of your preference. We ARE a mature site. If you think you’re ready for whats about to come to the shinobi world, pick up your Headband, and come register

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site has moved to; http://nindobeginning.forumotion.com/

Hey Guys. I'm back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narku

Narku

Hey Guys. I'm back. Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys. I'm back.   Hey Guys. I'm back. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:43 pm

I ran into a couple of new affiliate threads. Good to see we're going to get this back up and running. I'm want to be here like I was before to help it along. Like I said, I'm back guys.
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Hey Guys. I'm back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys. I'm back.   Hey Guys. I'm back. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:35 pm

It's good to hear this. I am looking to do a overhaul of the site entirely and make some big changes around to hopefully make thing's a bit easier and make it a bit more fun so we can actually get some activity going. So hopefully you still check in from time to time and see this. I would like for you to come back.
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys. I'm back.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Divine Cataclysm :: Shinobi Central :: Introductions/Goodbyes-
Jump to: