The Divine Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Cataclysm

A Naruto RP: We Provide a large variety of paths that allow great customizability of your character of your preference. We ARE a mature site. If you think you’re ready for whats about to come to the shinobi world, pick up your Headband, and come register

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site has moved to; http://nindobeginning.forumotion.com/

Dat New New

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimir93

Dat New New Empty
PostSubject: Dat New New   Dat New New I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:38 am

Hey, My name is Ross, Im from Atlanta, I go to school in Providence. My friend and I thought it would be cool to do this as we like writing and we like Naruto. Good combination I think. Anyways, I would really love it if somebody could contact me and show me the ropes. i really don't know how to get started, training jutsu and all that. I'd love a mission or something. Anyways, our character's name is Razo Mwabuduke, academy level, so we are in need of some improvement. Help a dude out?

Thanks playas.
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Dat New New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat New New   Dat New New I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Hello Ross,

I must extend out an apology to you. My name is Paper, it's quite the pleasure to meet you, I am the site's Admin. I am apologizing to you for this simple reason. The site's activity has been down for quite sometime and many of the members had abandoned this site so the site had been placed on Hiatus. Currently now though I am going to give the site an overhaul and change quite a bit of the information that is on this site. So if you wish you can wait until the changes have been made, if not I understand.

Many apologies,
Paper
Administrator
Back to top Go down
Mimir93

Dat New New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat New New   Dat New New I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Aww. No worries. While I'm disappointed, I look forward to the imminent amendments. Do you have any idea of the time frame involved? I can't wait to begin constructing Razo's future adventures. I love to write and this seems like a very cool creative outlet.

Perhaps I should be thankful. I'm overseas currently and typically find myself swamped with work. I sense this might have proven to tempting a distraction. However, my business should be finished in a couple weeks and I eagerly anticipate the advent of my participation.

If there's anything you require of me, please don't hesitate to inform me. Also, I was wondering if you would be kind enough to alert me when the site is active again? If you could, would you email me at ross_hegtvedt@brown.edu? I use this address far more often and there is a much higher chance of my reentry into The Divine Cataclysm if I'm aware. Sorry, this is an extra hassle for my incompetence but I'd appreciate it very much.

Anyways, best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Dat New New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat New New   Dat New New I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm actually looking into doing a big redo of this site this entire month. So I'm hoping for thing's to be set and ready by the end of this month OR sometime by the second or third week of august.

I'll inform you of when the site is done. Thank's for being patient with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dat New New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat New New   Dat New New I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dat New New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Divine Cataclysm :: Shinobi Central :: Introductions/Goodbyes-
Jump to: