The Divine Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Cataclysm

A Naruto RP: We Provide a large variety of paths that allow great customizability of your character of your preference. We ARE a mature site. If you think you’re ready for whats about to come to the shinobi world, pick up your Headband, and come register

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site has moved to; http://nindobeginning.forumotion.com/

Pure Chakra Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 am

Pure Chakra Jutsu
Jutsu is a very broad term used, and there are all kinds of jutsu out there. This page is devoted to telling you of all the different types of jutsu out there that aren't Elemental

• Non-Elemental Jutsu Types
Taijutsu: One of the three main forms of jutsu. Taijutsu mainly focuses on hand to hand combat without the use of weaponry.
Genjutsu: One of the three main forms of jutsu. Genjutsu are illusionaru techniques that are used by manipulating the opponents mind chakra.
Kenjutsu: A type of jutsu stemming from Taijutsu. Focusing on the use of close quarters combat with weaponry of all kinds.
Fuuinjutsu: An advanced form of ninjutsu, which revolves heavily around the use of symbols in order to make various barriers and seals
Doujutsu: An advanced form of ninjutsu, which revolves around the use of the users eyes in order to perform jutsu. Generally the eye changes as a result of the jutsu itself.
Hijutsu: Techniques that are derrived from a user, being personal to themselves. These techniques are also found most commonly in advanced bloodlines
Kinjutsu: One of the most advanced form of techniques, which is more of a sub-category. These are forbidden techniques that often have incredible but dangerous effects.
Kuchiyose: Otherwise known as Space and Time Ninjutsu, they are techniques which defies the normal ideas of time and space.
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 am

Academy Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:51 am

Taijutsus:
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:52 am

Fighting Styles:
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:52 am

Kenjutsus:
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:53 am

Genjutsus:
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:53 am

Fuuinjutsus:
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:54 am

Kinjutsus:
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:54 am

Kuchiyose:
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:55 am

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:55 am

Misc:
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:56 am

Celestial Gates:
Back to top Go down
Paper
Admin
Paper

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:56 am

Curse Seal:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pure Chakra Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Chakra Jutsu   Pure Chakra Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure Chakra Jutsu
Page 1 of 1